• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barrys Book Now Shipping!

LADIES AND GENTELMEN............ may i present to you:

--- BARRYS HVX BOOK ---

http://www.dvxuser.com/articles/hvxbook/

Please note everyone who purchased their HVX from a Authorized US dealer.. in aprox. 1 month this book will be available through the a coupon program for you, so if you buy it now here you will get another one in a month... you can keep it or sell it to someone else, but we wont give you refund for it.
    Last edited by Jarred Land; 07-19-2006, 02:13 PM.

Is it possible to order by Visa?

Gunleik
    (In Norway)
    htttp://quine.no

Download Qi for free here: http://www.quine.no/qi-download/

Comment

Wooo! Ordered!

Can't wait to get it.

Comment

Jarred please elaborate on the rebate program. Where can I find out more information and does it matter when the camera was purchased?
        Kendal Miller
        Coffee falls into the stomach ... ideas begin to move, things remembered arrive at full gallop ... the shafts of wit start up like sharp-shooters, similies arise, the paper is covered with ink ...
        -Honore de Balzac

Comment

I cant elaborate too much because im not running the rebate program... but its safe to say if you ordered your HVX since it was released from an AUTHORIZED UNITED STATES dealer, in one month Panasonic should have a registration/rebate form to fill out on their website for you to fill out to apply for the book as a rebate.

Comment

Thanks Jarred&Barry, I've just make the order.
            Regards from Spain.

Comment

Just in time to comfort me. The Swiss football team has just been eliminated from the World Cup in Germany. I wonder how long it will take to have the book in my hands.

Comment

fantastic

Comment

$90 plus $10 for postage?

Thanks.......but no thanks!

A sensible price would be $29.95 plus postage. Sorry to pee on the parade but that is really expensive.
                  sigpic
                  Adaptimax Nikon and Canon EF to Micro 4/3 Lens Adapters
                  www.adaptimax.com

▪ Professional Quality Lens Adapters for Professional Camera People
                  ▪ Engineered To The Highest Specifications, 12 months no quibble guarantee
                  ▪ Adaptors for PMW-EX3, AG-AF100, HVR-Z7, GY-HM700, HPX300 Plus More...

Comment

Thanks. Just ordered it. I will get the HVX next week, so this is perfect.
                    Regards from Norway.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Shovlar

A sensible price would be $29.95 plus postage. Sorry to pee on the parade but that is really expensive.
                      Says you. There will be plenty of people buying it at that price, including me....order sent.
                      Matt Gottshalk
                      Director of Production
                      BPI.tv

Comment

color...nice !
                        HireThisGuy.com

Comment

lol.. the cost to print is more than $29.95... this book isnt black and white like the old book.. this is full color. In fact its very similar to the goodmans guides http://www.panasonic.com/business/pr...news04_023.asp .. which are $129.00 .. and Barrys HVX book is bigger, with more pages.

Comment

ordered, no questions asked! Thanks for all the hard work Barry and the whole crew!
                            My most used on-set statement? "That seems unnecessarily dangerous."

www.adriancorreia.com

RED #321
                            RED Zoom #85

Comment

Did you see the DVX book?

Originally posted by Steve Shovlar

I don't understand how a SENIOR MEMBER is caught off-guard by this... did you not see the price on the DVX book. It wasn't $29.95 either. I'm new and even I was expecting $50-$100. This isn't a mass produced book that you'll find in Barnes & Nobles (that I know of)... therefore, I would expect the price to be higher. Besides that, the content will be well worth it to me!

Comment

Working...
                              X