Barrys Book Now Shipping!

Steve Shovlar said:
$90 plus $10 for postage?

Thanks.......but no thanks!

A sensible price would be $29.95 plus postage. Sorry to pee on the parade but that is really expensive.

Steve, meet my whale harpoon. *schaloonk*

Steve Shovlar said:

A sensible price would be $29.95 plus postage. Sorry to pee on the parade but that is really expensive.

Since you live in the UK its basically half price anyway because of the conversion rate now. . ...:crybaby:

Hey, if it is as good as many believe it to be, I don't have a problem spending $90.00 to learn how to better operate a $7500 investment.

I spent more on a warranty.

Sometimes we all are dollar wise and penny foolish.

Or is it the other way?

Steve Shovlar said:

Isn't 90$ U.S. like 20 pounds nowadays anyway! :)
j.k.

Jarred Land said:
LADIES AND GENTELMEN............ may i present to you:

--- BARRYS HVX BOOK ---

booooo_s.jpg

http://www.dvxuser.com/articles/hvxbook/

Please note everyone who purchased their HVX from a Authorized US dealer.. in aprox. 1 month this book will be available through the rebate program for you, so if you buy it now here you will get another one in a month... you can keep it or sell it to someone else, but we wont give you refund for it.
how about the participants of the HVX boot-camp? are we suppose to be getting Berry's book?

trying to think of something cool to say to ridicule Steve Shovlar some more... can't think of anything to say. oh well, guess i'm not cool either.

Some people just don't seem to see the value in this book. Wow..that is really sad. I applaud the work barry has put into this book. Barry has done a great service for Panasonic, just like what John Fauer has done for Arri ! Bravo!!!

Brian Petersen said:
Oh, so if we wait a month we'll get the book for free. Sounds good to me.

yes.. well maybe more than a month.. in a month you give them your address.. then however long after that they send you the book. So yes its a good deal either way. Or you can buy the book now, and get the rebate book in a month or two, and sell that one when you get it.

tal@flike said:
how about the participants of the HVX boot-camp? are we suppose to be getting Berry's book?

Me is curious too... registered for the LA camp on July 29, would be cool to get the book ahead of time... any official word? I'm tired of reading the stock manual while in the loo!

LA Bootcamp guys from the first bootcamp dont get a discount, they already got $100 off the tuition. The new LA Bootcamp guys though (for the bootcamp on the 29th) get the book for free.

robot909 said:
Me is curious too... registered for the LA camp on July 29, would be cool to get the book ahead of time... any official word? I'm tired of reading the stock manual while in the loo!
yes.. I am going to forward barry all the registrants of the LA bootcamp that have already registered and they will be sent the book hopefully within the next week.

mattsdp said:
Some people just don't seem to see the value in this book. Wow..that is really sad. I applaud the work barry has put into this book. Barry has done a great service for Panasonic, just like what John Fauer has done for Arri ! Bravo!!!

just trying to make a point about how some people think it is cool to make other people look stupid on here by being jerks. my point is proved again.

David S. said:
Hey, if it is as good as many believe it to be, I don't have a problem spending $90.00 to learn how to better operate a $7500 investment.

I spent more on a warranty.

Sometimes we all are dollar wise and penny foolish.

Or is it the other way?

"penny wise and pound foolish"

When it arrives do I need to be connected to the internet to authorize my one set of glasses to read it? Also if I decide to go with those smart new Calvin Klien's will I be able to transfer my viewing pleasure? :Drogar-BigGrin(DBG)

Thanks for the book Barry.

Back