Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where does one go to get the book, i just recieved my camera from a usa dealer, ????

thanks

Comment

http://www.panasonic.com/hvxbook
      The AU-EVA1 Book - The DVX200 Book - The UX180 & UX90 Book - Lighting For Film & TV - Sound For Film & TV

Comment

Purchased camera back in May. I still have not received my book from Panasonic. Two months have gone by since my last post, and there are zero posts of anyone saying they received the book from Panasonic.

Also, Panasonics "rebate hotline" at 866-339-4296 is not answered by a live person and you can only leave a voice message. Clearly, their hotline is getting swamped.

Comment

Hi,

So when you registered di you send in your invoice? Could be that they are sitting there waiting for your invoice. Thanks to Sarbanes-Oxley, once we hit a price point we need an invoice for the documentation. You should really leave an effective message as they do return phone calls but leave an effective message, who you are, spell if needed, serial number, claim number, your phone number. They will call you baqck with details.

Best,

Jan
          Jan Crittenden Livingston
          Panasonic System Communications Corporation
          Partner Sales Manager, NY and NJ

Comment

Hallo,
            I ordered the book in date 19 October, but I have not received it yet. I live in Italy (Bari). Generally how long needs for an international shipment? I apologize for my English.
            Thanks.
            Massimo

Comment

Does someone have an answer for me?
              Thanks in advance.
              Massimo

Comment

No Long Delays Getting Book

After reading this thread initially in August, I thought I was in for a long wait for the Panasonic rebate items, including the HVX book. But, it arrived this past Monday, Nov 5.

So, just want to pass along that I mailed in the rebate form, invoice and the other required items, around Sept. 10. Called Panasonic rebate center around Oct 26, got a live person, not a recording, and he confirmed my rebate was in the system and would ship in about two weeks pending one more rebate item that wasn't in stock. In my case, the total wait is barely two months.

The key to rebates is to turn in everything listed on the form and if there's a postmark deadline, don't miss it.

As for the book, I've only read the first 30 pages so far, but have gained a tremendous amount of information. No doubt, it's a must have.

Comment

i want to order but not with paypal....surely there must be a way!!!!!!!!!!

chris
                  "Mnemonica" watch the trailer at:
                  http://www.vimeo.com/7228269

Comment

Originally posted by massimo.03 View Post
                    Does someone have an answer for me?
                    Thanks in advance.
                    Massimo
                    Just arrived.

Comment

Originally posted by HerzogisGod View Post
                      i want to order but not with paypal....surely there must be a way!!!!!!!!!!
                      Many ways. Amazon, or B&H, or Abel, or Spec-Comm, or CineEQuipt, or Birns & Sawyer... any of them will let you order using a credit card instead of Paypal.
                      The AU-EVA1 Book - The DVX200 Book - The UX180 & UX90 Book - Lighting For Film & TV - Sound For Film & TV

Comment

Espaņol

Tendra traducido en espaņol?

Originally posted by Jarred Land View Post
                        LADIES AND GENTELMEN............ may i present to you:

--- BARRYS HVX BOOK ---

http://www.dvxuser.com/articles/hvxbook/

Please note everyone who purchased their HVX from a Authorized US dealer.. in aprox. 1 month this book will be available through the a coupon program for you, so if you buy it now here you will get another one in a month... you can keep it or sell it to someone else, but we wont give you refund for it.

Comment

book is great! I was afraid I was going to be confused by the terminology but it was written in a very simplistic language that amateurs as myself would understand.

great work
                          There's No Genius Without a Form of Madness

Comment

Thanks stairway! Glad you liked it and found it helpful!

Comment

hi barry is your book still part of the panasonic rebate if I purchase the hvx200a? I would really be interested in getting your book with the camera.

I really enjoyed your DVX200a book BTW.

Comment

It's now included in the box. Not as a rebate, it's actually in there when you open up the box.

Comment

Working...
                                X