Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally ordered it, can't wait to get it.

Cheers
    Niels
    Studio MAD
    http://www.studiomad.nl
    Showreel: http://studiomad.nl/portfolio/studio-mad-showreel-2013

Comment

My book came today! Very quick -- it seems like only yesterday that I finally got around to filling out the online form!

At first glance I can't believe how in-depth this sucker is. From the looks of it, it doesn't matter how long you've been using the HVX... you're going to learn something and IMPROVE your shooting no matter what.

The color photos are priceless, and for those of us who bought the HVX within the valid time frame, the book is priceless as well! ;)

Whether you're getting one for free or you have to purchase a copy, get yours now. If you wait any longer your footage shall suffer for it!

The only disappointment I have is that my copy isn't autographed!
      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      www.OSmith.net

Comment

Originally posted by Owen
        The only disappointment I have is that my copy isn't autographed!
        Nerd. ;)
        corey

Comment

I purchased my HVX 200 a month ago and filled out the online order form within a week. I have still NOT received the Book. I emailed Panasonic who said a new shipment would be in, in a few weeks. Seems to me when you get a new camera as comprehensive as the HVX200 that Barry's Book should be included.

Still waiting.
          Via con Dios

Comment

you can order the new training DVD set now and it should get to you within a couple days.. that should give you enough to learn till the book gets to you.

http://www.dvxuser.com/articles/hvxdvd/

Comment

Originally posted by storyp24
              I purchased my HVX 200 a month ago and filled out the online order form within a week. I have still received the Book. I emailed Panasonic who said a new shipment would be in, in a few weeks. Seems to me when you get a new camera as comprehensive as the HVX200 that Barry's Book should be included.

Still waiting.
              Not sure who you emailed, but start by emailing or sending me a PM. Include your real name address where the book was to be shipped and the serial number of your camera. Would also like to know where you purchased your camera.

Thanks,

Jan
              Jan Crittenden Livingston
              Panasonic System Communications Corporation
              Partner Sales Manager, NY and NJ

Comment

Sent a PM. Thanks for your Prompt reply.
                Via con Dios

Comment

Just ordered it via PayPal. Thanks.
                  Via con Dios

Comment

Originally posted by Jan_Crittenden
                    No there isn't anyone else to send a message to. If you sent us a message about your change of address, I do not believe that anyone in the chain received it. I am working with the fullfilment company to have them send the book to the new address.

Thanks,

Jan
                    I received the book yesterday. Thanks for helping to get the book to me, Jan!

Comment

Ordered one as well- but haven't received yet- can't wait!!!!!

Does the set address ATW functions and setting it as well as black balance etc?

Comment

I sent in the form 2 months ago for a free copy of the book but never recieved it. Are they still give free copies away to everyone how both the camera?

Comment

Originally posted by Propaganda
                          I sent in the form 2 months ago for a free copy of the book but never recieved it. Are they still give free copies away to everyone how both the camera?

You should send me a Private Message. Include your real name, your address, the serial number of your camera and the dealer tha you purchased it from and I will check out what has happened to your book.

Thanks,

Jan
                          Jan Crittenden Livingston
                          Panasonic System Communications Corporation
                          Partner Sales Manager, NY and NJ

Comment

Got the book a while back and am finding it an invaluable companion to the camera and the user manual.

Big thanks to Barry for writing it and to Jan and Panasonic for providing it gratis to HVX buyers.

Comment

thanks for the book.
                              although the guys who shipped it couldve faked the customs slip and thus saved me 20 bucks.
                              oh well, it's worth that as well
                              http://www.stilfabrik.at

Comment

Is there still a deal where you buy the camera and get the book included? I'm going to be buying the camera very soon and would like to know.

Comment

Working...
                                X