• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Is Anyone In Horror Fest
    I AM COMING FOR YOU!

THE o.g 666 except no imitations!

Comment

I can't wait to get mine! Almost like when I was waiting for the camera to arrive.

Comment

Same here, just waiting anxiously for it. I think it would be great if whoever receives the book first, posts a message that they have received it, that way the rest knows that the books is going to be delivered shortly to them. And if they don't get it within a few days of the first person receiving it, they can follow up.

Comment

Im still waiting as well via Mail in form, if the books are in stock and i still havnt received it, i have a feeling that there was a problem somewhere with my order getting lost.

Comment

havent gotten my book yet also. has anyone recieved theirs from the online order form?

Comment

I got mine from Barry, but not from Panasonic yet.
              Ted R. Ruiz Sr.
              Ad-Venture Video Productions
              Fresno, CA
              ted AT editbay DOT tv
              www.editbay.tv
              The HVX is the Swiss Army Knife of Video Acquisition!

Comment

Hi I got my book , I have been struggling a bit up till now, I just did not think I was getting the image quality that I should be , I went out today and got some of the best shot I have taken todate. ( bee pollinating an Orchid) I am a photographer from wayback and it seems that a lot of the rules have changed with Video. up till I read Barrys book I was trying and thinking the ways with film. I thought I know a bit about Photography. I certainly had to eat humble pie on this one. Thanks Barry worth ever cent Cheers John

Comment

Wow John, thanks for that! Glad it helped!

Panasonic's fulfillment center is shipping them out so you should all be getting them soon.
                  The AU-EVA1 Book - The DVX200 Book - The UX180 & UX90 Book - Lighting For Film & TV - Sound For Film & TV

Comment

I received my free book from Panasonic on 8-29-06. It came via UPS ground. From the UPS tracking number it appears the shipment originated in Hamilton, NJ.

All of the color photos printed on glossy paper are perfect for illustrating the discussions. (A big improvement over the DVX book.) I'm looking forward to reading the book more thoroughly.

Barry, thanks for the great book. Jan, thanks for arranging this deal.

--Jeremy

Comment

It's here it's here!!!

Mr. UPS just dropped off a beautiful, beautiful HVX book. Thank you Barry, thank you Jan, thank you UPS!!! I'd love to tell you how helpful the book is but it literally got here 2 minutes ago. The binding looks like it will be great for heavy use and the pages should hold up very well. I too was impressed with the illustrations and appreciate those (especially for the scene files) I have a wedding to edit today but I'm not sure how much I'll get done now, I have a lot of exciting reading to do.

Thanks again,

Matt

Comment

Yeh just got mine yesterday. Magic bullet 2.0, instant HD, and the book. Happy happy joy joy.
                        Eric Piercey - Hindsight Productions Ltd.
                        DVX100B/Apple workflow (FCS2 MacPro etc)

Comment

I got mine from Panasonic today.

Comment

to the above 4 posters who got their books, did you do the mail in form or the online form?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Cynic821
                              to the above 4 posters who got their books, did you do the mail in form or the online form?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Cynic821

Thanks
                                Online about 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X