X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EDV
    replied
    They're offering the entire course on Blu-Ray now. The 5 minute promo looks really professional so I think this is a pretty comprehensive introduction to the world of professional filmmaking. Most other courses these days try to emphasize "DSLR", "low-budget", or "easy", but in this one it seems they're not trying to take any shortcuts. An excellent resource in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• thabo
    replied
    Anyone know how up to date the material in these DVDs are. I looked at a few samples videos on their. Sound is still the same since the days of the cave man and adam , and light, well we've got some of dem' little LED panels now but what about the HD. Just wondering before thinking about splurging $500 or so on them.

Leave a comment:

• Andrew McCarrick
    replied
    The website is still functioning here:

http://digitalcinematraining.com/index.html

Leave a comment:

• demedja
    replied
    I had planned to buy this course last year but never got around to it until now. The reviews I read about it on here are good so I'm looking forward to receiving it.

Leave a comment:

• Nick Royer
    replied
    You can still buy it from B&H though. http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...a_Course_.html What is it like? I may buy it soon.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron Paulley
    replied
    According to the Who-Is records on Rush's websites, he seems to have let them expire on March 28, 2008. They were automatically registered by HostRocket.com on the same day they expired. I hope Rush didn't forget and has now lost the domains.

I just found his course a couple days ago and went to his website to read more about it, only to find them in the domain-expired-snatched-by-registrar status.

Aaron

Leave a comment:

• ESTEBEVERDE
    replied
    How is the latest version of the The Digital Cinema Course?

I'm thinking of getting it for my son who wants to start with this love of ours.

Leave a comment:

• Rush
    replied
    They were all sent out weeks ago Corey. I thought you'd have gotten yours first, seeing as though you live five miles from the office I think a personal delivery is in effect for the guy that started this whole thread I'll send you an email.

Leave a comment:

• unfiltered
    replied
    Originally posted by Rush View Post
    Hi Mr. P,

GG1 then GG2, after that BP, MP, LS, A102, and if ordered, COMP.

Rush.
    Hey Rush -

What's the word on the updates?

Leave a comment:

• Rush
    replied
    Hi Mr. P,

GG1 then GG2, after that BP, MP, LS, A102, and if ordered, COMP.

Rush.

Leave a comment:

• mr_projects
    replied
    I'm preparing to watch the DVD's

But im a bit confused, in which order should I watch them, because it doesn't say where to start at ...

Shall i start with the gear guide followed by the MP, then the BP, or BP, then MP, then gear guide ?

Leave a comment:

• geirr
    replied
    yeah happens. ill come back to you later then

Leave a comment:

• Rush
    replied
    I understand, sir, but unfortunately, we cannot break up the basic course. The reason being is that, DCT-MP will not function properly unless preceded by DCT-BP, and followed by DCT-LS. The information will seem confusing, and also will not leave the correct lasting impression upon the student's work. There is something unique that transpires in the student's mind when the entire series of 20 discs is viewed in its prescribed order. I apologize for any inconvenience, sir.

Leave a comment:

• geirr
    replied
    exactly.

dont get me wrong, the COMMAND package seems to be absolutely great and astounding but its to expensive for me. it may be worth it but i simply dont have the money for every part.

the dct-mp box seems to be a good stand-alone course

Leave a comment:

• Rush
    replied
    Hello Geirr, do you mean you just want the 6-DVD DCT-MP box only?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X