This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Rush,

What is that small led light you use your in your production. What is it called and where can you get one?

Comment

Hi Kino, you mean the police flashlight in the DCT-LS lighting set? If that's the one, here is the link to get it, it's about $50-60 at any Pelican dealer.

http://pelican.com/lights_detail.php?recordID=2330

If that's not the one, let me know which section it shows up in, and I will direct you to the correct website.

The Digital Cinema Course. 30+ hours of filmmaking instruction on 20 DVD Discs.
      DVXusers get a FREE Audio DVD. Our new Gear Guide teaches Arri, Bogen, Century,
      Cinetech, KinoFlo, MSE, EwaMarine, PAG, Cartoni, Chrosziel, Bebob,
      Nnoga, and Rosco, as well as Safe Renting Tips. To order click HERE .

MYSPACE - YOUTUBE - IMDb -

Comment

Sorry, not that one. The one which is in the scene where the "actress is painting the easel and the phone rings" I believe you clamped the light behind her on a cardelli and used it as a back light. You use the light in numerous other scenes as well

Comment

Sure thing, the litepanel. It's at litepanels.com.

Comment

Originally posted by Rush
            Sure thing, the litepanel. It's at litepanels.com.

Thanks for the link. Pricey little things. Would you recommend the spot or flood version.

By the way, Great dvd! although you talk too fast sometimes

Comment

I really think that unfiltered is the way to go

Comment

Originally posted by It Burns Grandpa
                I really think that unfiltered is the way to go

What'd I do? What'd I do? ;)
                corey

Comment

RUSH!!!

You've been awfully quite lately. What's the word on the new editions to the DCC family?
                  corey

Comment

Heh heh Comin' up soon. Jes be patient

Comment

Hello RUSH

I can't wait any more.. Ordered one today.

Suren B Muvva
                      Last edited by msuren; 02-02-2007, 01:05 PM.
                      Suren

Comment

Ok I'm going to buy this. Is the pre-sale discount still valid? :P :P

Did someone say, new editions?

JM

Comment

Thanks msuren!

Marvin, the DVXuser discount is still up at:

http://www.digitalcinemacourse.com/dvxuser.html

That is the complete set DCT-MP/COMMAND for $349 only for "Friends of Jarred" i/e DVXusers

Comment

Sweet deal man

What about the new editions I'm hearing about? I might as well wait up on that if it's going to be released soon. Can you tell me a little bit about the new editions?

Cheers,

JM

Comment

I couldn't wait anymore. I just ordered. Thank You Rush.

Comment

Originally posted by justmarvin
                                Sweet deal man

What about the new editions I'm hearing about? I might as well wait up on that if it's going to be released soon. Can you tell me a little bit about the new editions?

Cheers,

JM
                                Hi JM, we are hard at work filming the last volume, but then comes the editing phase. So, probably a few more weeks until release. We are making these killer. PS: Most of these will be optional, and will not affect the main 16DVD course.

Comment

Working...
                                X