This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Servers are running maintenance for 24 hrs., they'll be up again Sunday

The Digital Cinema Course. 30+ hours of filmmaking instruction on 20 DVD Discs.
    DVXusers get a FREE Audio DVD. Our new Gear Guide teaches Arri, Bogen, Century,
    Cinetech, KinoFlo, MSE, EwaMarine, PAG, Cartoni, Chrosziel, Bebob,
    Nnoga, and Rosco, as well as Safe Renting Tips. To order click HERE .

MYSPACE - YOUTUBE - IMDb -

Comment

Originally posted by kabir
      just ordered myn, left a message on how u heard about us section as a dvxuser.
      Im from the uk.
      Thanks Kabir!

Comment

Originally posted by Rush
        Servers are running maintenance for 24 hrs., they'll be up again Sunday
        What an awful placeholder!
        corey

Comment

I know I can't stand those guys' style.....

Comment

I guess the maintenance is a little longer than 24 hours? Any idea when it will be back online? Also, what is the release date for the new material? Thanks, Rush.

Comment

Those guys are killing me...

24 just turned to 72 hours, and my web guy had to intervene. Oh well. Sometime tomorrow I guess. Maybe new server providers are due. Sorry for the delay.

New material is due out at NAB time.

Comment

Golly, I guess raising Hell still has its virtues Apparently, our main www.DigitalCinemaTraining.com had always been up, but all our subs (like DigitalCinemaCourse.com) that we use for advertising were not linked. They are doing that now, but you can go immediately to http://digitalcinematraining.com/dvxuser.html and get more info on the course.

Comment

rush

I have ordered my dvd's but there not here yet, its been over a week. Any idea when I wll get them rush?

Comment

Originally posted by kabir
                    I have ordered my dvd's but there not here yet, its been over a week. Any idea when I wll get them rush?
                    Kabir, I already sent you a reply to your message yesterday. You placed your order on the 29th, and we shipped the day after. It has only been five business days since we sent your international order. You are in the UK. International shipments, even via USPS Global Priority, take 1-3 weeks depending on customs in your country.

Comment

Rush are you still offering a dvxuser discount?

Comment

Originally posted by jake stutheit
                        Rush are you still offering a dvxuser discount?
                        Hello Jake, sure am, just follow this link:

http://www.digitalcinemacourse.com/dvxuser.html

Comment

Hey Rush, I clicked a link that took me to paypal to pay for your set, and it said $329, but I clicked this last link you provided and it said $409, I wasn't sure which was the correct amount of the discount. I thought i'd ask before I send money i'd get sent back for another awesome paypal fee (i love those paypal fees , lol).
                          Better to have a treasure lost in battle than annihilated in war.

Comment

Originally posted by GlimmerGhost
                            Hey Rush, I clicked a link that took me to paypal to pay for your set, and it said $329, but I clicked this last link you provided and it said $409, I wasn't sure which was the correct amount of the discount. I thought i'd ask before I send money i'd get sent back for another awesome paypal fee (i love those paypal fees , lol).
                            Hi GG, the DVXuser $329 price is almost 8 months old, that must be an old link; The last price was $379 right up until NAB when we released the second volume of the Gear Guide. At that point the price went to $409. But now you get the DCT-A102 Intermediate Audio Guide for free (a $30 value), so you are still saving $60.

Comment

Yikes! Oh well... I better crazy glue the Piggy Bank back together then, lol. Your doin an awesome job though Rush, can't wait to check it out!

Note: Hey, question, is it me or is there a higher price? Oh but it's got more stuff (oops). I feel like Wile E. Coyote and the DCT is my Roadrunner, lol.
                              Last edited by GlimmerGhost; 04-25-2007, 03:16 AM.
                              Better to have a treasure lost in battle than annihilated in war.

Comment

Originally posted by GlimmerGhost
                                DCT is my Roadrunner
                                I really should put that on a pin and wear it

Thanks GG, I appreciate the support, and feel free to check out our new optional volumes DCT-COMP (Digital Compositing 4DVD Guide) and DCT-A102 (Intermediate Audio Guide) at DCT Newest Additions It will require a fatter piggy, though, so those can wait a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X