This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MOVING PICTURE OBSESSED
    I couldn't wait anymore. I just ordered. Thank You Rush.
    Thanks MPO!!!

The Digital Cinema Course. 30+ hours of filmmaking instruction on 20 DVD Discs.
    DVXusers get a FREE Audio DVD. Our new Gear Guide teaches Arri, Bogen, Century,
    Cinetech, KinoFlo, MSE, EwaMarine, PAG, Cartoni, Chrosziel, Bebob,
    Nnoga, and Rosco, as well as Safe Renting Tips. To order click HERE .

MYSPACE - YOUTUBE - IMDb -

Comment

Nab2007

Will the DVDs be offered at NAB?

Comment

They sure will.

Comment

I got mine last night...sweet.

Comment

Thanks Spikeman!

Comment

Germany Conditions

Hi Rush,

great collection, looks very interesting. I`m from Germany and I am thinking, if it is better to wait for your new stuff to order everything because of the shipping costs. Even if it is something extra.
              What do you think. How much the shipping costs will be to send to Germany?

By the way - nice forum here - lots of interesting threads! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Rush
                Hi JM, we are hard at work filming the last volume, but then comes the editing phase. So, probably a few more weeks until release. We are making these killer. PS: Most of these will be optional, and will not affect the main 16DVD course.
                Could you elaborate a bit on what the new stuff is? Thinking of ordering the set but would like to know about the new stuff before.

Comment

Originally posted by marcellesg
                  Hi Rush, great collection, looks very interesting. I`m from Germany and I am thinking, if it is better to wait for your new stuff to order everything because of the shipping costs. Even if it is something extra.
                  What do you think. How much the shipping costs will be to send to Germany?
                  Hi Marcellesq, thank you! It's up to you, the extras will be released right before NAB. As far as shipping, it costs us $22.45 for Global Priority to Germany (for the DCT-MP/COMMAND), but we only charge $13. When you add other items, the weight will go up a bit, but not much.

Comment

Originally posted by Mediacre
                    Could you elaborate a bit on what the new stuff is? Thinking of ordering the set but would like to know about the new stuff before.
                    Hi Mediacre, I wish I could, but I am sworn to secrecy until the release date. I can say this, if you are in the USA, the shipping for the DCT-MP/COMMAND is $8. The bonus stuff can ship all together (if you decide to get it) for about $6. So it really has to do with the timetable of when you'd like to get started learning from the DVDs.

Comment

Shipping to Central Asia-Borat Country - Kazakhstan

Hello-
                      Just learned of your DVD educ collection. Exactly what is the ocntents (what is DCT-MP/COMMAND?), when is release date, discount amt for DVXusers? Cost to ship to Almaty, Kazakhstan zip=050010?
                      Thanks much.

Originally posted by Rush
                      Hi Mediacre, I wish I could, but I am sworn to secrecy until the release date. I can say this, if you are in the USA, the shipping for the DCT-MP/COMMAND is $8. The bonus stuff can ship all together (if you decide to get it) for about $6. So it really has to do with the timetable of when you'd like to get started learning from the DVDs.

Comment

Originally posted by GoingAbroad
                        Hello- Just learned of your DVD educ collection. Exactly what is the ocntents (what is DCT-MP/COMMAND?), when is release date, discount amt for DVXusers? Cost to ship to Almaty, Kazakhstan zip=050010?
                        Thanks much.
                        Hello GA, the DCT-MP/COMMAND contains all 16 DVDs of the series, Basic Production, Movie Production, Advnaced Lighting, and Gear Guide: http://www.digitalcinemacourse.com/products.html

Sure we will ship to Kazakhstan, our cost is $26 USPS EMS (Express Mail). We will only charge you the standard $13 international shipping though. www.usps.com for more info.

Right now, you can still get the DVXuser discount: http://www.digitalcinemacourse.com/dvxuser.html $349 + shipping

Are you a Kazakh or a filmmaker traveling there?

Comment

Rush,

I've emailed you numerous times in regards to my order and yet no response! I made payment on the 21st. Has my order shipped? What's going on?

Ok. I got your email.
                          Last edited by Abu Reno; 03-24-2007, 04:44 AM.
                          I am a sexy beast!

Comment

Here they are by date and time. The first was sent to abureno@hotmail.com, subsequent emails to ivan@futurewaveimages.com which is the work address where your responses where coming from. Final email is dated 3/23/07 at 1:33PM, 13 hours before your DVXuser post.

To: abureno@hotmail.com
                            Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 1:58 PM
                            Subject: Re: Item #DCT-MP COMMAND - Notification of Payment Received from Ivan Yousif (abureno@hotmail.com)

Hello Ivan,

Thank you for the order! Your Digital Cinema Course will ship from Burbank, CA, via www.usps.com Priority mail as soon as we can verify your address.

Would you please verify your Billing Address, since Paypal shows that your address is "Unconfirmed". This happens when you use a shipping address that is not the same as the Billing address of your credit card. This is the same credit card that you used for purchasing the course on Paypal. Would you please provide us the address where you receive your monthly credit card statement. This may be your home address, or your post office box. As soon as we can verify this address, we will ship the same day.

Sincerely,
                            Rush Hamden
                            Creator of the filmmaking course:
                            www.DigitalCinemaCourse.com
                            email: MovieRush@sbcglobal.net

To: Ivan Yousif
                            Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 2:05 PM
                            Subject: Re: Hi Rush

Hello Ivan

Thank you sir. You are certain that this is the billing address for the credit card you used to place the order? We only ask because it takes Paypal 24hrs. to approve it, and we want to ship your package as quickly as possible.

Sincerely,
                            Rush Hamden

To: Ivan Yousif
                            Sent: Friday, March 23, 2007 1:33 PM
                            Subject: Re: Hi Rush

Hello Ivan,

It will be sent today, we are expecting Paypal's approval before 5:00PM.

Sincerely,
                            Rush Hamden

Comment

just ordered myn, left a message on how u heard about us section as a dvxuser.
                              Im from the uk.

Comment

What happened to your website? I am looking at purchasing the course. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X