Good P2 Card Reader?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barry,

When you were down in Australia demonstrating the Panasonic cameras last year I thought I remember you showing us an external P2 card reader that hooked up via USB or firewire.

Did I misunderstand? What was that external dongle like thing you showed us?

Can someone confirm that the 'cheap' solution below does indeed work for the pc?

http://www.amtron.com/reader/p2card_reader.htm

Thanks.

Comment

There is no such thing as a cheap external P2 card reader. I may have been showing a PCD10 or a P2 Store or, probably, the Duel Adapter (but that needs an expresscard slot, not a USB or firewire connector).
      The AU-EVA1 Book - The DVX200 Book - The UX180 & UX90 Book - Lighting For Film & TV - Sound For Film & TV

Comment

Originally posted by Barry_Green View Post
        There is no such thing as a cheap external P2 card reader. I may have been showing a PCD10 or a P2 Store or, probably, the Duel Adapter (but that needs an expresscard slot, not a USB or firewire connector).
        Ar yes..it was the duel adaptor...which I guess is simply a way to get a P2 card into a non PCMCIA laptop.

My misunderstanding. Thanks.

Comment

I'm selling a Dual Adapter in the marketplace forum that works with Macs. I also own the Amtron panasonic P2 card reader that works fine with my PC, but I know that doesn't help you with your Mac configuration.

Best Regards
          Mark McGinley
          Endless Sky HD
          www.endlessskyhd.com

Comment

Working...
          X