Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help! I need gear in Paris

Hey Gang-
    I'm on vacation in Paris and I've been asked to do some shooting for a profesional gig. I brought some of my gear, but there are a few things I need. Namely a tripod.

Does anyone know where I can buy or rent video gear? Preferably some place that has english speaking employees?

Any help would be appreciated.

-J
    www.jeffdeveraux.com

start with www.ten80.fr

Comment

Thanks. Looks like they do mostly rental and production services. I need to buy some expendables as well. Any recomdations on where to go?
      www.jeffdeveraux.com

Comment

Can't help you there. Check with them.

Comment

videoplus.fr (Sales & Rentals) A pro shop not too far from the center.

Visual Impact France (Google it), rather sales, and some rentals.
          HVX is like an ATM: Insert a card and you get Euros, and perhaps Heroes.

Comment

hey thought i'd tag on here. i am a freelance shooter based out of san francisco and am currently living in france. i have my gear here and am freelancing, but not nearly as much as i had hoped. anyone know the websited for film societies in france. i'm living in lyon, but am willing to go to paris as its only an 1.45minute tgv train ride away. ok, any help would be greatly appreciated. merci beacoup

Comment

Working...
            X