No announcement yet.

HMC150 and AF100 Still a Viable Combo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That HCK10 sounds like the perfect remedy to get past the HMC's wide shot shortcomings. I readily admit that it took me quite a while to "reign in" the HMC150... More than a year
    for sure... The AF100 took less time... only because of previous experience with the HMC.

No rush for the 4K... I hear you. Me neither... Not too many folks with 4K televisions just yet... but 4K is more than the 3D fad... I didn't fall for that one. I'll give it (4K), sometime to mature, if it can, before it's usurped by 6k or 8k. When the time comes for me to jump in for 4K or above... well let's just say I'm looking forward to it.
    What I've seen looks fantastic... in the right hands of course.

Sounds like you and Sony are doing just fine... very cool.

Comment

TubEfingers... it was bad enough for me just riding in helicopters, let alone shooting from them! That is great looking stuff. They must have been very pleased with your work.
      You had to be very pleased!

That looked like it was fun and just a little scary (always a good combo), I think they call that exciting. Extremely interesting and well put together.
      Which camera did you utilize the most?

I really favor the Color Finale Plug-in with included LUTS and CoreMelt for "power windows" and more... all within my NLE of choice FCPX.
      I choose this route because although DaVinci Resolve is great... the round tripping way of doing things is just not that elegant for me when I had to do it often.
      Color Finale and Core Melt allow me to stay within FCPX... it's really nice.

Your work is always stellar! Thanks for posting/linking.

Comment

Yeah that's great work! I really like how it starts with the guy at the awards explaining he makes the glass and inviting a visit. Then the scenery shots and actual people doing it and talking. I think it captured the spirit and personality of the man with the craft very well.
        I still like the Panasonic look too!

Comment

Firehawk, can you look at my HMC forum post where I just broke my HMC-40? I too still have some HMC-150s. Since you do too, maybe you can help steer me to my next camera. I may have to brand jump from Panasonic and I do like Sony. Just being out of the video camera purchase scene for a few years has me totally out of what's current.
          AG-HMC150, HMC-40, Sony Vegas Pro 8.0c, Sony PCM D-50, JVC GR HD-1

Comment

Working...
          X