Waveform Monitor in Place of Histogram on EVF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waveform Monitor in Place of Histogram on EVF

Does anyone know a way to get the waveform monitor to display on the LCD in place of the histogram? I know I can get the waveform solo by hitting the waveform button, but then all the other parameters I want to monitor go away (audio levels, timecode, focus, aperture, etc.)

Who uses a histogram on a video camera?

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by tvpierce View Post
    Does anyone know a way to get the waveform monitor to display on the LCD in place of the histogram? I know I can get the waveform solo by hitting the waveform button, but then all the other parameters I want to monitor go away (audio levels, timecode, focus, aperture, etc.)

Who uses a histogram on a video camera?

Thanks in advance.
    Only the histogram or vectorscope can be displayed along with all the other data on the LCD. I agree with your desire! I suspect the WFM takes too much CPU for the camera to display it and all the other data.

Comment

Hmm... you may be right about the CPU. Too bad they didn't have a "dumbed down" version of the WFM (lower rez, slower refresh rate like the histogram) as an option.

Hey Panasonic, if you monitor this forum -- a histogram is practically useless on a video camera. You know that, you're a video company.

Comment

Working...
      X