Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I know the names of the DVX200 scene files I loaded to camera ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can I know the names of the DVX200 scene files I loaded to camera ???

Dear All
    I have loaded the panasonic 18 scene file for the DVX200 and everything is fine but
    when I wanted to choose the same scene file that is similar to DLSR scene in UX180 I can not say which is the DSLR scene in DVX200 because
    the nsame of scene files did not appear in DVX200 as UX180 ?

Can you help to find a way to know the names of the DVX200 scene files .

I have attached the DVX scene files that I got .
    Attached Files

The only suggestion I have is to write them down on a sticker (with the number assigned to them) and attach it to the camera. This was one of the things that really frustrated me. Seems they would give you an option to label the files so you have a reference to what is loaded into the camera.

- Alan

Comment

Dear
      You are right but unfortunately the names are not available too in the scene files themselves .
      and also it seems that they did not match exactly to the Panasonic order in the following page
      http://www.panasonic.com/business/if...p?model=DVX200

Comment

I have this problem also. I downloaded last year some scene files with the "GH4 still like scene file" to match with my GH5S. I think it was my scenefile 4 but I can't remember. So where can I check these "standard" settings so I know which scene files I had downloaded?
        panasonic DVX200, GH5s and HC-X920
        sony A7 and FS100
        gopro hero 7 black

ryzen 3700x pc with 32gig ram
        moviestudio 17

Comment

nobody?
          panasonic DVX200, GH5s and HC-X920
          sony A7 and FS100
          gopro hero 7 black

ryzen 3700x pc with 32gig ram
          moviestudio 17

Comment

Maybe I can help you, maybe. I have owned three Panny Handycams but not a DVX200. All had the ability to edit the names of the scene files. When you edit or load a scene file, you must be sure to save it otherwise it will revert to the previously saved scene file as soon as you turn the cam off. All my cams have had the ability to store 6 files. If you loaded one and for whatever reason didn't have a different name you will need to look at all the scene file contents and compare the default or existing settings to the new file. Once you have determined the location of the new file, you can rename it, and save it.

Barry Green, one of the founders of DVXuser has written a detailed book about the DVX200. Scratch up a copy (might be out of print so think eBay) as it will be a literal bible on use of the cam. Though old now, I still use his book about the HPX170 for general information as all the Handycams are similar in nature.

Comment

Working...
            X