My second concert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My second concert

This time I shot in VLog and converted to Rec.709 with LUT. Plus, NR is applied. No Atomos Inferno, I didn't have one that time.

http://sonyalike.ru/show/thegangconcert

Video has an adaptive bitrate.

Ya might want to try posting up on Youtube as an alternate..... that hosting site is kinda weird...

The translation is roughly: "Concert ... I still do not understand who or what gathered these talented people. But it turned out beautiful!" and "The quality of the video adapts to the speed of your Internet connection" I think... my Russian is pretty rusty..

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelA View Post
      Ya might want to try posting up on Youtube as an alternate..... that hosting site is kinda weird...

The translation is roughly: "Concert ... I still do not understand who or what gathered these talented people. But it turned out beautiful!" and "The quality of the video adapts to the speed of your Internet connection" I think... my Russian is pretty rusty..
      You got the translations exactly right.

As to YouTube - no, I prefer my own website. I made it for my daughter, for her small steps in music. But I do realize concerts of other people should reside at their own place. So I'm building it at this same moment I'll make it in English too.

Comment

Thanks Alex. Would love to see it but doesn't seem to want to play or open in either Firefox or elplorer...

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelA View Post
          Thanks Alex. Would love to see it but doesn't seem to want to play or open in either Firefox or elplorer...

REALLY? Damn... I see. Let me try to fix this player...

Comment

Just checked:

- iPad works
            - iPhone works
            - MS Edge works
            - Chrome works
            - Internet Explorer 11 works
            - Firefox - DOESN'T ...

Comment

Use Youtube or Vimeo - it would help

Comment

Originally posted by Design Media Consultants View Post
                Use Youtube or Vimeo - it would help
                Sorry, I use one of the best cloud platforms in the world. No need for some Ad company to use the content I publish. Is there any problems playing the video except for Firefox?

Comment

Working...
                X