More Panny goodness!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Panny goodness!

Another short shot with the anamorphic adapter. Somewhere in the workflow something did not get adjusted so it has a slight squashed look. Ten years ago. Where does the time go. Oh and don't spoil the end for the others.
    Cheers.

https://vimeo.com/31458495
    MDKfilms - Sound & Film production

That was great!

Comment

Great little short. I was wondering why it was only in SD resolution until I saw the date on the credits roll. ( Shot with a DVX100 ? )

Comment

Hey buddy,
        yep SD. There were HD cams but not for this impoverished filmmaker. Yep again, the original DVX100. Ya like the end? Lots of people may go watch a few seconds of the film but never get to the payoff at the end. I hope you found it worth the wait.
        cheers.

Comment

Thanks Steve. I hope I don't get in trouble about the music.

Comment

Originally posted by MDKfilms View Post
            Ya like the end? Lots of people may go watch a few seconds of the film but never get to the payoff at the end. I hope you found it worth the wait.
            Yes, the play on words is great. Did you do the "small" work at the end ? ( trying not to give things away )

Comment

Yepper. I hired the piano player. Did a casting call and he was perfect for the role! He even came with his own grand piano. Nice guy. Glad you liked it. I am going to do more of this kind of story telling in future.
              Cheers.

Comment

Working...
              X