X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TORONTO USER GROUP MEETING HELP!!

++++UPDATED+++++++

THIS JUST IN!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN NOW CONFIRM THAT DOUG FROM KINGSWAY IN TORONTO, A COMPANY THAT RENTS OUT THE MINI 35 WILL BE AT OUR MEETING TO DEMONSTATE THE MINI 35!!!! FURTHER DETAILS WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON.

HOWEVER

I'M AN EDITOR, NOT A DOP, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP OUT BY COMING TO CREATIVE POST AT 6:00 PM AND LIGHT A SCENE THAT WE CAN SHOOT USING THIS ADAPTER. I AM BRINGING MY CAMERA WITH AN ANAMORPHIC LENS. I WOULD LIKE TO COMPARE THE ANAMORPHIC LENS TO THE MINI 35, BUT I NEED LIGHTS AND HELP TO LIGHT IT. I MAY ALSO NEED ANOTHER CAMERA WITH TRIPOD.

WHO WILL HELP?

PLEASE RESPOND!

PETER
    Freelance Editor for 8 years, Own 100a, Glidecam 4000 with body pod, mic and other stuff. Available for freelance work

Re: TORONTO USER GROUP MEETING HELP!!

Hey Peter,

I can bring my 100a, tripod and 3 1K lights. If anyone else has lights bring them too.

Later,

David Pennock

Comment

I can also bring my 100a and lowel lighting package. This is going to be awesome! I can't wait!

Comment

This meeting is a great idea. I own the AG-DVX 102ae, so we could have a PAL comparison to the 100a as well.

Comment

Good, this is going very well. I will make arrangement for a pal monitor. My plan was to use a Sony HD (tube) consumer monitor for playback. I will work on getting our Plasma for the Pal camera.

We will use my camera for the Anamorphic lens, David P's camera for the Mini 35, blazing goat for the squeeze mode, and peanutz pal with squeeze mode at 25 fps.

I do need a good tripod for my camera, if anyone has an extra one, please bring it.

Thanks guys
          Peter
          Freelance Editor for 8 years, Own 100a, Glidecam 4000 with body pod, mic and other stuff. Available for freelance work

Comment

Add one more to the meeting...

Comment

Working...
            X