Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried again with AVCHD products and their zip 28405-3655 and they came up on the Panasonic dealer locator.

Comment

Yes we are an USA authorized dealer. Thanks for asking...

Comment

Anybody know if a DVX100b comes with the manufacturer's warranty if you buy it from Newegg?

Comment

There's always a manufacturer's warranty. It just may not be in the USA, it'll be in whatever country that Newegg bought the camera from.
          The AU-EVA1 Book - The DVX200 Book - The UX180 & UX90 Book - Lighting For Film & TV - Sound For Film & TV

Comment

I don't think this was on the unauthorized dealers. Soniccameras.com. Also does anyone know about the current deals on the DVX100B? Panasonics latest rebate ended December 31st of 2008. And I know the DVX100A had even better rebates when the discontinued it.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamHD6 View Post
              I don't think this was on the unauthorized dealers. Soniccameras.com. Also does anyone know about the current deals on the DVX100B? Panasonics latest rebate ended December 31st of 2008. And I know the DVX100A had even better rebates when the discontinued it.
              You can pretty much guarantee a gray camera from those guys. The current rebate is the same as in December, Barry Green Book and a Red Giant Software Bundle. The Money rebate ended in September.

Best,

Jan

PS. The DVX100B is not being discontinued.
              Last edited by Jan_Crittenden; 01-17-2009, 05:39 PM.
              Jan Crittenden Livingston
              Panasonic System Communications Corporation
              Partner Sales Manager, NY and NJ

Comment

Originally posted by Jan_Crittenden View Post

PS. The DVX100B is not being discontinued.
                That's good to hear. It's a great camera.
                sigpic

Comment

Where can I find the list of discount available for DVXusers? Thanks.

Comment

looking for good UK shop

I was checking the whole topic but I couldn't find a good UK shop for Europe? Anyone? thanks!

Comment

Filmaker DVX /35mm lens adpater for Sale

Check out ebay there is a full rig AG-dvx 100a with Redrock micro adapter, rods, follow focus and manfrotto fluid head up for sale right now 11/18/09
                      The Camera has only 25 HRS!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Panasonic-AG-DVX...item35a4f38988

Comment

Originally posted by voltes View Post
                        Where can I find the list of discount available for DVXusers? Thanks.
                        well i duno if there is a list but the sponsers of the site usaually have dvxuser discounts. I dont know if there is a sponsor page that lists the sponsors though.
                        http://vimeo.com/jambredzvisions
                        http://www.youtube.com/user/jambred

Comment

Working...
                        X