X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OldCorpse
    replied
    Originally posted by KarlSoule
    We do run on Boot Camp on the MacBook Pro, but the program is still Windows-based.
    Doesn't do anything for those of us running PPC macs... still a lot of us around. I guess that market does not justify expending resources on getting a more cross-platform program. And in turn, I guess I'll be skipping dv rack.

Leave a comment:

• KarlSoule
    replied
    We do run on Boot Camp on the MacBook Pro, but the program is still Windows-based.

Leave a comment:

• TheatreGuy
    replied
    I've wanted to use DV Rack for a long time but I am a mac user. I've heard scuttle that there was talk of making a mac version (or at least compatable). Any update on that?

Leave a comment:

• KarlSoule
    started a topic DV Rack 2.0 Now available

DV Rack 2.0 Now available

You DVX users have been super supportive of DV Rack over the years, and I want to thank you.

There's a lot of discussion in the HVX user area about the new DV Rack 2.0, but I didn't want to leave DVX users out in the cold. We just shipped DV Rack 2.0, in both SD and HD flavors. I think many of you will enjoy the 24PA automatic pulldown removal that we added. There are a TON of new features for SD users. I won't list them all here, but you can check them out at www.seriousmagic.com.
Working...
X