So Scripted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Scripted!

Greetings all! I just moved to Orlando to attend the film program at Full Sail...Before I left, I was working on a project called "So Scripted!" which is a short comedy (shot on the DVX) about 3 students in a screenwriting class who are grouped togethor to come up with a simple script...If only it were that "simple." Disagreements, insults and lots of awkward positions come across the students in what set out to be a normal study session. In the end...Nobody thought it would end like it did...

The film is in post production now, and will be entering the Florida Film Festival this coming March. Thanks to DVXuser for all the infinite knowledge and support!
    Last edited by Andrew Brinkhaus; 08-20-2006, 01:50 PM.
    Andrew Brinkhaus |director of photography
    www.andrewbrinkhaus.com
    Los Angeles

Hey everyone, quick update...The first "rough cut" of the film from editing has just been released, with temp music tracks and SFX. We are shooting for a late September release for public viewing!

Thanks for all the kind words!
    www.andrewbrinkhaus.com
    Los Angeles

Comment

Show us a clip!! ;)

Comment

Congratulations!

Have fun in film school. It goes by too quickly.
        I know how to do it. You just wouldn't know it from the way that I do it.

Comment

Let's see some stuff! coolness on getting it done!
          Please subscribe to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL to see all of my projects.

New short film THE APPOINTMENT now available to see!

Comment

full sail?...

really?...
            "If it ain't helpin' your story, get rid of it" -Michael Bay lol I think he meant blow it up and shoot it from 8 different angles in slow motion.

Comment

my buddy just graduated form Full Sail in Film. He says its amazing and you learn a ton of ****. Right now Im attending the Art Institute in Las Vegas for Digital Media Production. Its not film, but then again, with the field Im going into all I will be working with it Digital Media. Good luck in FL and i hope the film gets rave reviews.
              ChunkyJ.com

Comment

Thank you all for the support! We are in the middle of CC now, so as soon as that goes through, the editor said he will cut a trailer for you guys specifically. Can't wait to show you what i've been doin!

Yeah, Full Sail is right! I'm just getting acquainted with everything and its pretty overwhelming at first, but i've heard so much great stuff about it. I can't wait to get going already! More updates to come.
                www.andrewbrinkhaus.com
                Los Angeles

Comment

Alright, heres a new update! This evening, CC summary was completed, so I decided to upload some stills. Enjoy!

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After
                  www.andrewbrinkhaus.com
                  Los Angeles

Comment

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Enjoy!
                    www.andrewbrinkhaus.com
                    Los Angeles

Comment

Based solely on your screen grabs, I like the cc. The proof in the pudding will be how it is in the context of the project, though. I look forward to seeing it.

Comment

hmmm, i gotta say, for the most part i like the originals better.

As soon as you get settled, fill us in on your experience at full sail. I honestly have yet to hear a SINGLE positive account.
                        "If it ain't helpin' your story, get rid of it" -Michael Bay lol I think he meant blow it up and shoot it from 8 different angles in slow motion.

Comment

Im with cheese on this one. I like the natural blue light better than the oranges and reds. It almost seems like you white balanced the camera to a yellow object. err... whatever, a not white object.
                          ChunkyJ.com

Comment

Thanks everybody for the input! What else do you think could be changed in the CC, i'm always open to constructive criticism...
                            www.andrewbrinkhaus.com
                            Los Angeles

Comment

hmmm, i gotta say, for the most part i like the originals better.

As soon as you get settled, fill us in on your experience at full sail. I honestly have yet to hear a SINGLE positive account.
                              well here is your first positive account.

I go to Full Sail and every day I get to work with some of the best damn equipment in the industry with some of the best teachers I have ever had. But you have to want it. You have to want it BAD. They work your ass off, because your getting real experience, the 16 hour days are to prepare you for what's ahead. The hard nose lab instructors are going to push you to do better, and you get better. The equipment at Full Sail puts any rental house to shame, ANY thing you can imagine you have access to as a student. I have lighting lab every day inside a sound stage that has 2 whole city blocks constructed inside it. Its amazing. And if you haven't heard of a positive account i doubt your looking hard enough, I've met plenty of successful, happy grads.

Comment

Working...
                              X