Help Me!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Me!!!!

I need some advice. I bought a camera off someone in the marketplace here. I sent him a certified check for $2400 which he recieved over a week ago. He first said he would send out the camera this past monday. he then told me he would send it out thursday. Then thursday night he said that he would send it the next day. That was 3 days ago and I still have not heard from him and he will not answer my emails or pm's on here. I am very worried right now to say the least and I dont know the best way to go about this. I know some lawyers and a few city cops here in New York. I am going to call them tomorrow but I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions or has dealt with anything like this. I have all of our emails and messages saved. Thanks alot.

Sounds at this stage like a serious case of procrastination (then again I could be wrong). I hope this works out for you.
    w: Noel Evans TV

e: noel@noelevans.tv
    p: +61 (0) 408 455 374

Comment

Oh man...

Post back and let us know what happens. If you get stiffed, I'll fly out there myself and help you track the guy down and slaughter him.
      www.patrickdaniels.net

Comment

Originally posted by ncje
        Sounds at this stage like a serious case of procrastination (then again I could be wrong). I hope this works out for you.
        I agree. Sounds like he just hasn't gotten around to shipping it (even thought that's a sh!tty thing to do). Keep calm, and don't piss him off just yet... give it a few more days, and if you don't hear anything, then it's time to take it a step further.

Comment

Thanks for your responses. He just shipped it today and I got the confirmation number. i guess he just had alot going on but I was pretty scared thinking I might be out $2400. Hopefully I get everything ok.

Comment

nobody gets phone numbers atleast for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubix³
              Oh man...

Post back and let us know what happens. If you get stiffed, I'll fly out there myself and help you track the guy down and slaughter him.
              thats kinda drastic, slaughter? maybe beating him about the face, yes, but slaughter is a bit much.

But it shipped, which is good, now i don't have to bust out my brass knuckles that leave the letters 'dvx' on your face after use.
              email: arhartman@gmail.com

my movies are here

Comment

i love the sig!!! "go mordecai" -- wes anderson RULES
                video editor
                portland, or
                www.kylestebbins.com

Comment

Working...
                X