Full Compass - Are they are authorized?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full Compass - Are they are authorized?

Are these guys an authorized Panasonic dealer?
    http://www.fullcompass.com/
    FOR SALE:
    - Hollywood Camera Work ALL 14 DVD's (mint)
    - Canon 28-135 IS w/72mm UV filter (lens used ONCE)
    - DCT-Command: 25 DVD Digital Cinema training series

100% feedback on dvxuser.com & PayPal verified. I always ship promptly from USA!

Salil Sundresh
    1st AC & 3D Rig Tech
    LA/Chicago/San Francisco/Miami
    3ality-Technica Certified 3D Rig Technician
    www.Salil24.com

They most certainly ARE an authorized dealer.
    The AU-EVA1 Book - The DVX200 Book - The UX180 & UX90 Book - Lighting For Film & TV - Sound For Film & TV

Comment

Originally posted by Four Eyed Monsters
      No They are not! I just told you this on iChat
      If you looked at the time of my post, it was posted before I asked you on ichat.
      FOR SALE:

100% feedback on dvxuser.com & PayPal verified. I always ship promptly from USA!

Salil Sundresh
      1st AC & 3D Rig Tech
      www.Salil24.com

Comment

They are authorized. Ask for Shawn Tallard. He will take care of you. I bought an HVX and P2 Store from him. Great guy.
        "Four Years" - a 35mm short film

http://vimeo.com/3071939

Comment

they arent always the best prices, but will price match, and are locally owned and give a lot of money to good causes!

Comment

they absolutely are a 100% authorized Panasonic reseller AND REPAIR FACILITY. I actually work with Shawn Tallard as well, and buy plenty of gear there. hes a pretty nice guy so id say to ask for him as well. I recieved my HVX from them quite a while ago since i ordered so far in advance and had already paid for it they actually got my one singular HVX in on the initial start of shipment of HVX's while others had to wait. from time to time they hold training/informational type seminars and such there as well.

Comment

Well I ended up buying my camera from Full Compass. Paid $3400 and then of course there is the $400 rebate. It came the next day with just regular shipping, and they even through in a free Tiffen UV Filter and Panasonic dry head cleaner.
              FOR SALE:

Salil Sundresh
              1st AC & 3D Rig Tech
              www.Salil24.com

Comment

I just wanted to show my gratitude for your support and referrals. This community has been a great resource for me, and everyone who has come to me by way of this forum has been very kind.

Also, Neil was lucky #1 on the growing list of customers who have purchased their HVX from Full Compass

Have a great 4th of July weekend everyone.
                Last edited by tallrd; 06-30-2006, 01:30 PM.
                Shawn Tallard
                Full Compass Systems

Comment

Full Compass is great

I know many people have already attested to the obvious greatness of Full Compass but I just wanted to say I have purchased a DVX from them and many other pieces of equipment and they are the most friendly and knowledgable to deal with out of all the companies I have done business with. Thank you Full Compass.

Comment

Do they even sell the DVX100b anymore? It doesn't seem to be for sale on their website any longer...
                    "You'd better cure all those personal problems that might be holding back something you want to say." -John Cassavetes

Comment

Yes, we do still stock and sell the DVX100B (among other Panasonic cameras).

As my signature indicates, our website will be a bazillion % better in (hopefully) a month or 2. We want it to be worth putting on line, so that's why the launch date has been a little elusive. However, it will be a *huge* feather in the cap of our customers who love the convenience of e-shopping, and since Full compass went on google and Amazon in the same year, it's the next logical step.

We have a lot of customers who would benefit from the convenience of shopping online with us. Our goal has always been to retain as much of our "person-to-person" personality as possible, and that's what has caused the on-puropse delay of this endeavor. We look forward to hearing your feedback once the site launches.
                      Shawn Tallard
                      Full Compass Systems

Comment

Shawn, hows it going? Its great to see your now a member of such a cool community. I can attest to full compasses greatness. I bought my dvx from them like three years ago and have continued to do business with them today. Full Compass is a great company and Shawn Tallard is a great guy. I think im going to cry.

Luke

Comment

LOL. I've been well. The wife and I had identical twin boys a couple of months ago, so I've been a little (ok...a lot) sleep deprived but we're hangin' in there. Thanks for the kind words too Hopefully we'll talk sooner than later.
                          Shawn Tallard
                          Full Compass Systems

Comment

Working...
                          X