ElectronixMax?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ElectronixMax?

Hello everybody. I'm new to this site. I was wondering if anybody had any information for me about the ebay store "ElectronixMax" They sell used video cameras and they seem pretty legitamate. I live in Ontario, Canada and I'm willing to spend up to $3200 CAD For either a DVX100 or DVX100A. ElectronixMax has a decent looking DVX100 with a little over 300 hours costing a little over $3000 CAD (Including duties, taxes, shipping) I didn't want to resort to Ebay But I can't find any sellers in Canada selling this camera at a low enough price. Any comments on ElectronixMax? Any suggestions for any trustworthy store (Canadian or American) that I could purchase a 3000 dollar DVX from? I would greatly appreciate any suggestions!
    Art Imitating Life

I personally would never buy a camera off of ebay. It's just always too sketchy. But that is just me. There are a lot of bad dealers on ebay, and you don't want to go spending 3G's on something that isn't a "sure deal".

Comment

Yeah, no kidding. But with the 100's and 100A's discontinued, I don't know where I should go to purchase one. I'm planning on filming a short in march and I feel my only option is to buy used. I DONT want a grey-market camera, lol, so that pretty much blocks out most stores from my list. Do you have any suggestions? EVS doesn't seem to have what I'm looking for. Any suggestions?
      Art Imitating Life

Comment

There are still plenty of new ones out there. Buy new if you can. You will be much happier in the long run. Spidey purchased his DVX off of eBay and he is starting to run in to a few minor problems, all of them caused by heavy usage. Buy your own and care for it as if it were a new car. You won't have to drop as much as you think for it. I heard of new 100a's going for 2500.00 on some sites. Digicorp for one. This is Matt by the way...damn Spidey always using my computer...
        Director / Writer / Editor
        "We're like comparing paint by numbers to Picaso or Van Gogh..." - Jeremy Hyler
        http://www.youtube.com/user/spyderjch
        http://www.funnyordie.com/jeremyhyler
        www.filmlifefilms.com
        twitter: @jeremyhyler

Comment

Thanx Matt. What kind of problems did Spidey bump into with his DVX? (Head wear, interior wear, lens etc) ?
          Art Imitating Life

Comment

Originally posted by Eon42
            Hello everybody. I'm new to this site. I was wondering if anybody had any information for me about the ebay store "ElectronixMax" They sell used video cameras and they seem pretty legitamate. I live in Ontario, Canada and I'm willing to spend up to $3200 CAD For either a DVX100 or DVX100A. ElectronixMax has a decent looking DVX100 with a little over 300 hours costing a little over $3000 CAD (Including duties, taxes, shipping) I didn't want to resort to Ebay But I can't find any sellers in Canada selling this camera at a low enough price. Any comments on ElectronixMax? Any suggestions for any trustworthy store (Canadian or American) that I could purchase a 3000 dollar DVX from? I would greatly appreciate any suggestions!

I was just about to list mine on Ebay. I live in Ontario and I e-mailed you through the forum.

Contact me at markus.nixon@gmail.com if you're interested in my DVX100a -

105 hours of use - no problems with it.

Comment

i got my cam for 1500 with only 100 hours with 3 filter uv polarizer and graident and 3 batteries. only thing when i got it was the iris was sensitive. since getting in march i've put 300 hours and the i got sweat on the lcd so i cant see the lcd so i got a monitor but i need to get the lcd repaired.. heads are still good though.
              Director / Writer / Editor
              "We're like comparing paint by numbers to Picaso or Van Gogh..." - Jeremy Hyler
              http://www.youtube.com/user/spyderjch
              http://www.funnyordie.com/jeremyhyler
              www.filmlifefilms.com
              twitter: @jeremyhyler

Comment

Thanks Spidey and Oraos, your help is greatly appreciated There is a Panasonic office in Toronto I believe, so that is where I would do any repairs. I wish you luck on your repairs, Spidey. I hope all goes well. Oraos thanks for posting. I sent you an e-mail just now.

- Eon
                Art Imitating Life

Comment

Working...
                X