X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zach Lien
    replied
    nah the mac mini is long gone. that thing was a joke. Im on a G5 dual 2.3
    I just did some work at a client with three of those jarred....and they're freaken amazing. you're lucky! i was thinking of buying one but i wanted more portability with my powerbook.m

Leave a comment:

• marko5000
    replied
    I can't log in either. Same email ID error.

Leave a comment:

• Jarred Land
    replied
    nah the mac mini is long gone. that thing was a joke. Im on a G5 dual 2.3

Leave a comment:

• Loki
    replied
    Jared, anything that is CPU instensive or HD intensive might paly badly on your system..

if I remember you are using a mac mini? The only problems I ever have playing a video file.. are playing WMV files.. cause MS Media Player sucks balls on the mac..

The video system is quite robust in OSX.. expecially in 10.4..

edit: I have an almost 4 year old Dual 1Ghz G4 system..

Leave a comment:

• Jarred Land
    replied
    actually, you would be surprised.... I just got a mac and am surprised how crappy the whole video subsystem is... anything but MOV plays like junk, and even quicktimes have troubles. oddly, VTC player works better than apples own Quicktime player... and i have pro.

Leave a comment:

• vanZutten
    replied
    I have the free version of Quicktime and it works for me. On a PC though. But still I doubt that that Apple would make the free PC version more advanced than the Mac one, so I doubt that is the problem.

Leave a comment:

• JBurkey
    replied
    I have been saving them, but still get the error. Could it be a mac/pc thing? I only have the free version of quicktime, but I guess I might want to upgrade since I'll have to be distributing film school projects to quicktime for the web pretty soon. Maybe that'll help.

J

Leave a comment:

• Jarred Land
    replied
    you cant view them by streaming, you gotta download the clips by right click save as.

Leave a comment:

• JBurkey
    replied
    *bump*

Leave a comment:

• agentjonny
    replied
    can't login!

it wont let me login! i keep getting a "please enter valid email id" error, and i know i'm putting in the right email...tried it in safari and in internet explorer..any ideas??

Originally posted by Jarred Land
    Hey everyone, the Zombiefest has finally kicked off.. We have 79 great films entered, so go check em out and start voting.

Http://www.zombiefest.com/vnv/

Leave a comment:

• JBurkey
    replied
    Hey Jarred,

I can't seem to view any of the Zombiefest films that are in quicktime format. Only the .wmv files. I get an error message from quicktime that says it needs additional info to play the file, and the info is not on the quicktime server. On a few of them I get audio but no video. Have you heard of anyone else having trouble with it? I'm majorly bummed since most of them are quickies.

J

Leave a comment:

• Jarred Land
    started a topic Zombiefest Now Up! Go View And Vote!

Zombiefest Now Up! Go View And Vote!

Hey everyone, the Zombiefest has finally kicked off.. We have 79 great films entered, so go check em out and start voting.

Http://www.zombiefest.com/vnv/
Working...
X