Audience Wanted 4 Test Screening-Vancouver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audience Wanted 4 Test Screening-Vancouver

Hey folks. My buddy was kind enough to set up a test screening at the college he works at for this coming Friday. The idea was he'd get a bunch of the film students to come by after class and check out our film and give us feedback.

Unfortunately there are no classes on that day and I highly doubt students will come on their day off just to watch our film. This is also the only day he can hold a screening, so we're a little stuck.

So I'm opening the door to my fellow dvx'ers. If any Vancouver-ite / Lower Mainland dvx'ers are free this coming Friday and want to check out a fellow dvx'ers feature film(shot with the dvx) and give us your honest opinions on the film(fill out a questionaire), you are more than invited!!!(can also bring a friend or two if you want)

The film is called Jigsaw. It's a 75 minute long Neo-Noir Crime Thriller.

Times: 12pm show & 7pm show.

Where: Film Studio at Capilano College, North Vancouver.
    (only kicker - costs $3.00 for parking - but you do get to see a free film!)

If anyone wants to come please Private Message me or reply on this thread if you wish. Let me know which showing you are coming to, if you are bringing anyone with you to see it, and if you need directions.
    facebook twitter

Damn, I leave town Friday morning or I woulda loved to check it out.

Comment

Hiya:

I'd love to come. I'll try to bring a friend.

I just moved to Surrey... any quick directions on how to get there is great.

Seeya at the screening.

Comment

Working...
      X