No announcement yet.

Rebate ???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh yeah, how do you guys like the magic bullet software ?
    www.rickdarge.com
    www.theredshooter.com
    www.twitter.com/rickdarge

Comment

it's cool. gives impressive options for treating footage. very easy to use.
      Just remember, in the end it's only a television show.

Comment

Comment

does it work within Final Cut Pro ? or is at seperate utility? their website makes it look like a seperate piece of software that treats your footage beforehand.

thanks
          www.rickdarge.com
          www.theredshooter.com
          www.twitter.com/rickdarge

Comment

There are a couple of different versions. The cam comes with "MB for Editors."

Comment

As far as I know it works with the editing software.

The Digital Cinema Course. 30+ hours of filmmaking instruction on 20 DVD Discs.
              DVXusers get a FREE Audio DVD. Our new Gear Guide teaches Arri, Bogen, Century,
              Cinetech, KinoFlo, MSE, EwaMarine, PAG, Cartoni, Chrosziel, Bebob,
              Nnoga, and Rosco, as well as Safe Renting Tips. To order click HERE .

MYSPACE - YOUTUBE - IMDb -

Comment

We already have 28 orders, even with the release still 7 months away... What an incredible Camera!
                I wonder who that 28 includes... If I guess, say, 12 of the 28, will you include something extra on my order, Rush?

Comment

Absolutely, but to protect the privacy of the people who ordered, you have to send me a PM If you nail it, I am sure I can throw something in.

The Digital Cinema Course. 30+ hours of filmmaking instruction on 20 DVD Discs.
                  DVXusers get a FREE Audio DVD. Our new Gear Guide teaches Arri, Bogen, Century,
                  Cinetech, KinoFlo, MSE, EwaMarine, PAG, Cartoni, Chrosziel, Bebob,
                  Nnoga, and Rosco, as well as Safe Renting Tips. To order click HERE .

MYSPACE - YOUTUBE - IMDb -

Comment

Working...
                  X