Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jan where are you?

Jan_Crittenden03-09-2005, 07:27 PM

The DVX100B will not show at NAB. It has two things, a new color, for the silvery parts, and no it is not shocking pink, and the lead free.

The evening or morning after NAB opens I will post the particulars on the new camera.

Best,

Jan
    IN RED I TRUST. #194
    -------RED ZOOM #9-------

Broken promises....
    IN RED I TRUST. #194

Comment

I asked about this. The parent company hasn't disclosed any details about the DVX100B, so she has no new info to post. She expected to have it by now, but they didn't tell her, so she can't tell us.
      The AU-EVA1 Book - The DVX200 Book - The UX180 & UX90 Book - Lighting For Film & TV - Sound For Film & TV

Comment

The Parent Company? Matsu****a? Wonder when the 100B info *might* be available?

~reservoir~

Comment

"Parent company" meaning Panasonic Japan. USA is a separate division, as is Canada, New Zealand, etc.
          The AU-EVA1 Book - The DVX200 Book - The UX180 & UX90 Book - Lighting For Film & TV - Sound For Film & TV

Comment

Has there been any information on when the B was coming out?

Aaron
            Animal rights media from New Zealand http://www.meatfreemedia.com

New Zealand Vegetarian Film Festival October 8th http://www.meatfreemedia.com

Comment

Thanks for the reply Barry
              IN RED I TRUST. #194

Comment

Jan_Crittenden03-09-2005, 07:27 PM

The DVX100B will not show at NAB. It has two things, a new color, for the silvery parts, and no it is not shocking pink, and the lead free.

The evening or morning after NAB opens I will post the particulars on the new camera.

Best,

Jan
                I can only imagine how busy Jan is after NAB and can see that she is very busy on the forumn thread regarding the new Panasonic 200, but I'd love it if she could find the time to tell us anything, even if it is that she can't tell us anything.

I was really looking forward to the "particulars" that she said would be forth coming about the DVX 100b on the day after NAB opening. I've been holding my breath...I'm turning blue...it's starting to get dark....I'm feeling faint............................................. .

Jan, you're great, come back and visit!

Comment

Basically there is nothing to add about the DVX100B just yet. I won't be available till September. And so far the two things I do know is that it is a new colr and there will be no lead included.

Sorry there is not more.

Best,

Jan
                  Jan Crittenden Livingston
                  Panasonic System Communications Corporation
                  Partner Sales Manager, NY and NJ

Comment

Jan go ahead and make my day. native 16:9 in the DVX100 lite?

Comment

Originally posted by Zim
                      Jan go ahead and make my day. native 16:9 in the DVX100 lite?
                      In your dreams, Zim (as well as mine). Crazier things have happened though.
                      Kirk, Spock, McCoy, and Ensign Ricky are beaming down to the planet. Guess who's not coming back.

Comment

I can attest to the fact that Jan is working very hard. I just saw her NYC presentation of the HVX200 today.

Jan - A great presentation with lots of important information. It was a pleasure to finally meet you, discuss the exciting potential of this camera, and put a face with the name. And thanks for the pretty groovy pen I might add...

James

Comment

Jan...I saw you gave a HVX 200 seminar in Abel Cine. Any such events in Houston? If there are where and when. I have 2 units on preorder already. Would like to get to know in and outs early so when they arrive I am ready in a production mode....I am on a hold pattern now. I don't mind travelling where ever they are. Thanks
                          Dev Rao

Comment

Working...
                          X