Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

attachments

Again,
    I have tried to attach a photo of a car jump (125 feet, 35 feet high in the air) from my television show Reno 911. For some reason, I am unable to do this. Any Help??
    When in doubt....push the throttle to the floor

you cant attach..

Comment

I can't, or no one can attach? I went into FAQ and it tells me I can. I have posted in the past about putting pictures up, but can't seem to get anyone to help. From what I understand, I have to place a picture on my website and then put a link in my post. Is that about it?

Comment

You are correct Mav. - Post the photo on your site then link to it here by going to advanced and clicking on the yellow icon that looks like a mountain with a red sun. That will "insert" the photo in your post. The icon that looks like a blue/green globe with two small chain links below it will add a link only.

Comment

Sirius_Doggy

Thanks, and of course that would be great.........if I could actually see those icons. They don't seem to be available to me.

Comment

Click on the Go Advanced box under the message window.

Comment

attachments

first of all I have icons. smiley faces and such under advanced, there are no colored icons, nothing that looks like a mountain with a sun, nor a chain link. This really is not my first bbq, although it may sound like it.

Comment

AAAAAhaaaaaaaa!

Attachments....... it all about editing options in the user cp. I guess it is my first bbq!

Comment

Working...
                X