Replacement Power Supply for AF101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replacement Power Supply for AF101

I'm wondering if anyone knows where I might be able to purchase a compatible AC adapter for the AF101 so I can run it off the mains. The Panasonic one that came with the camera has gone missing, however I do have the battery adapter part, just not the power block. The model number of the original is VSK0729 but Panasonic want about 250 for a new one which is expected but absurd.

Bet you've checked already but I would have thought ebay would be the place to find a reasonably priced generic replacement. I did a quick search though but no luck. You could try contacting one or more of the sellers there who specialize in selling generic adapters for panasonics and describe what you're looking for. I bet a cheaper alternative exists.

I'm guessing you're in UK because you refer to the camera as the Af101 and use '', but it may help others if you clarify exactly where you are.

Comment

Also, Panasonic list Sinpro Electronics in Taiwan as the manufacturer of the adapter. You can find their homepage here: http://www.sinpro.com.tw/

Best of luck with it anyway.

Comment

Thanks, that's a bit of information I hadn't found before. I'll get in touch with them and see if they can do anything.

I am based in London, yeah, so you'd think it would make it a bit easier to source. I have had a look on eBay but I haven't managed to find anything yet. I'll see if there are some generic sellers on there anyway and see what they suggest.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
        X