Pana AF100 Replacement Batteries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pana AF100 Replacement Batteries

Just in case someone is looking for replacement batteries look here http://www.ebay.com/itm/DECODED-VW-V...item3cbd0d1dc1

I will let everyone know about performance, once I receive and test them on the camera.
    www.wildcamaustralia.com

FCP 7, Logic Pro 8

AF 102 : PROAIM Shoulder KIT 3, TRUSMT Follow Focus FF125 & gear Set, PROAIM Matte-box MB600
    PROMAX Cobracrane, GLIDECAM X10, KONOVA Slider Dolly 1.2 mt, KONOVA Axis Skater Dolly
    7 Inch On-Camera HD DSLR Monitor (1080P, HDMI) Atlas Camera Support

Lenses:

Miller VJ20

Weird. We have had mixed results with the LENMAR one but IDX is solid solid solid.

http://shop.texasmediasystems.com/ID...rs_p_1735.html
    Philip Goetz
    http://www.vimeo.com/austinwedding

Comment

I've been using 2 of the ebay batts and 1 from Adorama for over 1 year with no problems. Work like a charm for what I need them to do.

Comment

I've always been a big proponent of Ebay batteries as I had good luck with them on the HVX. First one I bought for the AF100, however, failed after one use > It still had voltage but not enough to operate the camera
        A feature film shot on the Sony FS7

www.Summerof67.com

Comment

Well got the batteries, they work just fine an average 3 1/2 hrs charged, the only problem initially is that a small modification in the battery plastic had to be executed. By removing this excess plastic the battery locks into the camera and charges just fine. See attached image. For the price you can't go wrong. Note: by modifying and drilling out this small amount of plastic (highlighted)DSC_0065B.jpg you do it at your own risk and no responsability taken.
          www.wildcamaustralia.com

FCP 7, Logic Pro 8

AF 102 : PROAIM Shoulder KIT 3, TRUSMT Follow Focus FF125 & gear Set, PROAIM Matte-box MB600
          PROMAX Cobracrane, GLIDECAM X10, KONOVA Slider Dolly 1.2 mt, KONOVA Axis Skater Dolly

Lenses:

Miller VJ20

Comment

The batteries I have purchased on ebay did not need any modifications. Did you get the right type? That's strange you had to drill to modify them.

Comment

Originally posted by Babu View Post
              The batteries I have purchased on ebay did not need any modifications. Did you get the right type? That's strange you had to drill to modify them.
              Same here, I have had a few generic ebay batteries, and they all just fit (except for the ones that did not due to bent pins, but they got sent back)...

I have had good experiences with mine, two died after a year, and two are still going strong. They seem to last about 2-3 hours I find compared to the OEM batts that I get 3-4 hours off of. I replaced the generics that died with real panasonic batteries though as I am finding I like the longer run times now for what I am doing, but I still love the super cheap generics and recommend them as an easy way to save a buck.
              Panasonic AF100 w/ Adaptimax Plus Nikon Mount
              Atomos Samurai w/ 2x Intel 120gb SSDs
              Nikon Mount Lenses:
              - 11-16mm f/2.8 - 20mm f/3.5 - 24mm f/2.8 - 28mm f/2.8 - 35mm f/1.4 - 50mm f/1.4 - 50mm f/2 - 85mm f/1.4 - 135mm f/2.8 - 200mm f/4 -
              Other Lenses:
              - Lumix 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6, Fujia 35mm f/1.4

sigpic

Comment

I have others the same generic brands and they all fit with no problems, these ones weirdly, did not fit the camera or the charger, all design was exactly the same except about -+ .05mm OR 1mm difference in the highlighted area, so I drilled that plastic difference and and now I got these working. At the end if it powers the camera and lasts me over 3 hours and in the tropics working in extreme conditions, and are under US$25 with free delivery, I'm happy.
                www.wildcamaustralia.com

FCP 7, Logic Pro 8

Lenses:

Miller VJ20

Comment

Working...
                X