Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admir View Post
    He is digging himself down deeper and deeper in the c*ap =P
    I thought it seemed pretty obvious from the beginning that it was just a typo.

Although, he does only have a feedback rating of 4 and all of those are as a buyer, not a seller. So since he has zero feedback as a seller, then I agree, no one should consider bidding on this auction. That will keep the price lower when I swoop in and snipe it, like I did on this one, a set of warmcards white balance reference cards that sell on Amazon for between $45 - $75. I nabbed them for $1.04 ($11.04 with shipping). Pretty sweet.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI...m=170746187465
    Last edited by Turbodog; 12-21-2011, 03:57 AM.

Comment

Who won the auction? ANYONE?

Comment

Originally posted by Jan_Crittenden View Post
        Well I would say something is terribly wrong here. To claim that Panaosnic just changed the heads and there is a 1 year warranty, is very suspect. If you want to throw money at a possible stolen camera(I mean why else would he be willing to sell it so cheap and then use the money gained for an upgrade?)
        Keep you money,

Jan
        Oh no! Are you saying Panasonic won't warranty the AF100 heads after a repair procedure?!?!?!? ;-)
        "I'd like to say that I've never come across two know nothing pretenders on the weird wide web before, but unfortunately it's all too common and is exactly why, according to the last government survey, only 5% of all internet users ever use forums or chats. And it's exactly why I'm done with this one. You two really need to get jobs and out of your mother's basements. You can't fix stupid. And I don't have time for stupid." -swoopie

Comment

Am I missing something? Camera sells for 4K at B&H. and this sold for $3750,
          That's cheap?

I'd rather pop for the extra $250 and get a new one.
          Sony FS7's (x2) / Sony FS100's (x2) / BMCC 2.5/

'Philip Bloom Certified Cinematographer'

Comment

Originally posted by videohog View Post
            That's cheap? I'd rather pop for the extra $250 and get a new one.
            Yeah, that seems a little off.

Comment

Originally posted by videohog View Post
              That's cheap?

I'd rather pop for the extra $250 and get a new one.
              Where do you see it at B&H for 4K?? The current price they have it listed for is $4795:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...ur_Thirds.html

The cheapest legit price out there is Amazon at $4400.

Comment

I'm not sure what you're reading but the link you posted says $4545 with a $500 mail in rebate so......$4045 w/ free shipping (granted , that isn't exactly 4k but....)
                Sony FS7's (x2) / Sony FS100's (x2) / BMCC 2.5/

'Philip Bloom Certified Cinematographer'

Comment

Neither of those places include the lens. Right now Spec Comm is $4,595 with lens. New 14-140's are selling from kits on Ebay for $550.00.
                  With the rebate it (once you get it) brings it down to $3545.00.
                  http://www.marvgilbert.com/

Comment

Weird because just this morning it was $4795 with no rebate listed. The rebate is valid anywhere. And that is a very good deal from Spec Comm with the lens.

But the rebate is not a cash rebate, it's an American Express rewards card. You can spend it on something but it's not a real rebate in the sense that if you purchase the camera with a credit card you can not use the "rebate" to pay down the balance on the card. It's more like getting a "store credit" to use anywhere you like.
                    Last edited by Turbodog; 12-22-2011, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X