X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DV MultiRig Pro & AF100?

Anyone remember the DV MultiRig Pro?
    http://dvtec.tv/id33.html

Is it possible to do a basic rig for the AF100 with this thing, or mount anything on it to support heavier lenses? Don't have the budget for a Zacuto or similar rail system setup YET, but wondering if it'd be feasible to rig this at all in the time being?

I remember it well. Used it extensively with my DVX, my HVX, my HPX and my EX1. I see no reason it wouldn't work perfectly well with the AF-100.
    Stephen Mick
    Owner/Creative Director
    Skylark Creative

weareskylark.com

Comment

Is there any way to rig this with a lens support rail system for CHEAP? I'm wondering because I read the max recommend weight for an attached lens to the AF100 is 2.2lbs. If I wanted to use a heavier lens, is there a good way to get a cheap support system in place for my DV MultiRig Pro until I can afford a redrock/zacuto for rail/shoulder mount setup?

Comment

I use the DV extreme deluxe rig, and it works pretty well with the AF100. I've used it with a couple of heavier lenses at it does the job for the most part. Not totally pumped on the quality of the washers, nuts, and bolts, but it's pretty good. I use it for documentary work, and sometimes have it on my shoulder for up to 5 or 6 hours at a time. The spring loaded "third hand" is pretty useful.

Comment

I meant a cheap way to rig my current MultiRigPro, cheap i.e. $50 or less.

Comment

Working...
          X