Cineroid issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cineroid issue

Anyone with an af100 and Cineroid? For me it's crushing the blacks and clipping the whites way too early on my af100 no matter what my settings on the Cineroid.

With color bars it is not able to display the 11.5 pluge bar from the af100, where my Marshall is able to.

Anyone else with this problem?
    nova*light|media ++ funny ++ twitter

I realize that this is a very old post but was curious if you ever figured out what was going on with this issue. Just purchased a Cineroid EVF4 RVW to use with my AF100. Color bars from AF100 via both SDI and HDMI paths are crushing blacks on the Cineroid. I can't see the 11.5 or the 7.5 pluge bars no matter how high I set contrast or brightness. The AF100 LCD displays them fine. I cant seem to find any info online on this issue. IS this an issue with the output of the AF100 or the quality of the Cineroid?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Richard Angle

Comment

I got the 7.5 purge bar to,show by adjusting contrast, and then the 11.5 bar by adjusting the blue offset to 45-47. I have the newer Cineroid EVF4 RFW, nice EVF, works well, blacks not crushed at all. Hope this helps. Cheers
      Last edited by Denny16; 02-03-2016, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X