The AF100 Book - availability and ordering info

The Book arrived very quickly after I mailed the card. I imagined it was just going to be the owners manual written in an easier to understand overview. Boy, was I wrong! This work is an extremely well thought out examination of HD digital video technology and how it applies to this amazing camera. I'm a 34 year veteran of television/video (old school analog type) and this volume of work has really helped me come up to speed. All these knowledge gaps are rapidly being filled thanks to Barry. Mr. Green, you da man!

any chance it will be sold from ebay? amazon does not allow shipping to Latvia(EU) as well as to many other countries

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Countries Covered
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]So far, Marketplace items can only be purchased by buyers in these countries:[/SIZE][/FONT]

• [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]
  • UK: England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales
  • Europe: Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
  • US: including US protectorates
  • Rest of World: Australia, Brazil, Canada, Hong Kong, Iceland, Japan, Norway, Republic of Korea, Mexico, New Zealand, South Africa[/SIZE][/FONT]

Last edited:
hey Barry,
I mailed my card about 2 weeks ago (thanks for the free stamp!). When should I expect seeing my book.
BTW, thanks for doing this.
Jim

No shipping to Sweden!!!

Hello Barry. Its me, the swede again. I have mailed with Holdan and got a mailadress to dsvideo.tv, which I mailed and never got a reply from... so that didnt work.

So today I tried to order it from Amazon.co.uk, A place I have succesfully ordered DVDs and books from several times. BUT this time, Smart digital Video, which is the seller on Amazon, doesnt ship to Sweden. This is ofcourse very funny in a sad way. I dont know what Sweden ever did to Smart Digital Video. I have never encountered that problem before. Strange thing.

If anyone knows about a serious store that know how to send things to Sweden, plz let me know. I prefer to pay upfront with VISA.

P.S. If Im lucky I'll get my AF101 next week. D.S.

Yea, creativevideo.co.uk seems to work. (I just saw it in the thread, sorry for the inconvenience)

Juicy shippingfee though, but it is probably worth it.

have a nice day.

Well, glad we could find a solution. There should be somewhere on the order of a few hundred dealers in the Holdan network, so there should be many options available. This distribution arrangement is new so please bear with us through the growing pains, but at least we found one that would work for you.

Well, glad we could find a solution. There should be somewhere on the order of a few hundred dealers in the Holdan network, so there should be many options available. This distribution arrangement is new so please bear with us through the growing pains, but at least we found one that would work for you.

I understand. And thx again for the help.

NORWAY ... NO WAY ! Where should I order Barry's book from NORWAY ???? Never seen such obfuscated distribution system for a book before ....

It's going to be in Amazon.com in a couple of days, and Amazon will ship internationally.

Europeans are better off ordering from a European seller if possible, as it will greatly speed up delivery and cut down on import fees and taxes. Contact sales@holdan.co.uk to try to find a dealer near you, or order from Amazon.co.uk if they'll deliver to your country.

Hi Barry H Preston Media (www.videokit.co.uk) just got delivery of your book on Friday. PS Your book is a must for any 100/101 user it replaces the poor manual that comes in 2 parts and the second part is a PDF !

Back