This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try creativevideo.co.uk.
    The AU-EVA1 Book - The DVX200 Book - The UX180 & UX90 Book - Lighting For Film & TV - Sound For Film & TV

Comment

Yea, creativevideo.co.uk seems to work. (I just saw it in the thread, sorry for the inconvenience)

Juicy shippingfee though, but it is probably worth it.

have a nice day.

Comment

Well, glad we could find a solution. There should be somewhere on the order of a few hundred dealers in the Holdan network, so there should be many options available. This distribution arrangement is new so please bear with us through the growing pains, but at least we found one that would work for you.
        The AU-EVA1 Book - The DVX200 Book - The UX180 & UX90 Book - Lighting For Film & TV - Sound For Film & TV

Comment

hey i just ordered here: http://dvstuff-uk.com/acatalog/copy_...cessories.html - the price is cheap but also shipping to my country is not expansive only 16 pounds , others like creativevideo.co.uk want to charge 45 pounds just for shipping

Comment

Originally posted by anatusa View Post
            hey i just ordered here: http://dvstuff-uk.com/acatalog/copy_...cessories.html - the price is cheap but also shipping to my country is not expansive only 16 pounds , others like creativevideo.co.uk want to charge 45 pounds just for shipping
            nice! I'll check it out

Comment

Originally posted by Barry_Green View Post
              Well, glad we could find a solution. There should be somewhere on the order of a few hundred dealers in the Holdan network, so there should be many options available. This distribution arrangement is new so please bear with us through the growing pains, but at least we found one that would work for you.
              I understand. And thx again for the help.

Comment

Going to Los Angeles from Moscow, need to get AF100, any place has it for sure, around February 10?
                film/video: www.vimeo.com/olegkalyan

Comment

NORWAY ... NO WAY ! Where should I order Barry's book from NORWAY ???? Never seen such obfuscated distribution system for a book before ....
                  danap
                  ...just another filmmaker
                  "Would you please shut up 1/48th of a second?"

Comment

It's going to be in Amazon.com in a couple of days, and Amazon will ship internationally.

Europeans are better off ordering from a European seller if possible, as it will greatly speed up delivery and cut down on import fees and taxes. Contact sales@holdan.co.uk to try to find a dealer near you, or order from Amazon.co.uk if they'll deliver to your country.

Comment

Hi Barry H Preston Media (www.videokit.co.uk) just got delivery of your book on Friday. PS Your book is a must for any 100/101 user it replaces the poor manual that comes in 2 parts and the second part is a PDF !
                      sigpic

Comment

I got my book a few days ago, and it has been a HUGE help ramping up to speed with this camera. I am not someone approaching the AF100 with an extensive knowledge of previous HD camcorder technology, nor have I been a user of the HDSLR's on the market. The articles on the front end of this book are great for people trying to solidify a knowledge of basic concepts, and the rest of the book gives a clear guide as to how to use all of the attributes of the camera.

A great decision by Jan & Panasonic to include this with the purchase. Gives people like me a lot of confidence as we move into professional videography.

Comment

I should be getting my camera in from B&H sometime within the next two weeks. Will the book be in the box.. or is it still a card mail in system??
                          James Burke
                          revisislander@yahoo.com
                          Freelance DP/Camera OP., editor, etc.
                          Always looking to collaborate. Email me
                          http://vimeo.com/jamesburke

Comment

The mail-in cards were in the first batch. It is presumed that all o fthose first batch have already been delivered, and the dealers are out of stock now, so any new deliveries should have it in the box already.

Thanks for letting me know about the videokit link! Should have distribution throughout Canada arranged hopefully sometime this week, and it will go live on Amazon.com sometime this week as well, which should over delivery to most countries.

Thanks for all the great reviews, I'm glad you folks are finding it helpful!

Comment

Thanks for the book, Barry! It is a great value. Must have for any user of the AF100. -Paul Vicente

Comment

I have asked Lemac in Australia about the book and they said that they should be able to order them soon (australia). I'm stinging to get this book, have to wait for Lemac whilst checking Amazon daily to see if it's available

Comment

Working...
                                X