This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Barry,

Please set up some way to order in canada (located in Vancouver) soon, have the camera, just need the Book!

Cheers
    David

Comment

What is the price of the AF-100 book alone?

Comment

dropped my postcard in the mail minutes after opening the box. really looking forward to this.
        See my movie DOWN AND DANGEROUS on iTunes!
        YOUTUBE :: INSTAGRAM :: FACEBOOK :: TWITTER :: IMDB

Comment

Originally posted by dave_video View Post
          Please set up some way to order in canada (located in Vancouver) soon, have the camera, just need the Book!
          I have verbal confirmation on a distribution arrangement in Canada. Just waiting for the purchase order to show up in my PO Box.
          The AU-EVA1 Book - The DVX200 Book - The UX180 & UX90 Book - Lighting For Film & TV - Sound For Film & TV

Comment

Originally posted by laps03 View Post
            What is the price of the AF-100 book alone?
            MSRP is $89.95.
            The AU-EVA1 Book - The DVX200 Book - The UX180 & UX90 Book - Lighting For Film & TV - Sound For Film & TV

Comment

Any chance for an e-book. They're my preference since I can search them so easily. Type one word, and you find it. I prefer to read it as paperback, but searching through it is much more convenient in e-book, especially when you have an iphone while filming!

Thanks for all your hard work!
              Madnomad Films

DUST & ILLUSIONS. A documentary film exploring 30 years of Burning Man history. Shot with the DVX100A. Watch it now at www.dustandillusions.com

Comment

Postcard in the mail today! Cheers, Barry!

PANASONIC AF100 - SIGMA SD1 still photography -
                AVID Symphony
                editing/grading
                - ADOBE suite
                For Hire - Los Angeles based, World Traveler
                I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by canceling it.

Comment

Hi

I purchsed an Af100 from an autorised dealer in Melbourne Australia, How can I get one of your books Barry?

Many thanks
                  Harry Joaquin Charnock
                  Cinematographer / Editor
                  Newborn Digital Film & Media

Comment

Originally posted by HarryJoaquin View Post
                    I purchsed an Af100 from an authorised dealer in Melbourne Australia, How can I get one of your books Barry?
                    Hi Harry, I'm trying to arrange distribution in Australia through the existing dealership network. Previously Videoguys, John Barry, and Lemac have carried the HVX Book, and I've sent samples to them of the new book to see if they (or other dealers) want to carry it down under. I'll post when I have more info, but you might just pester your dealer and ask them for it, it might jump-start the process.

Thanks!

Comment

Would've had mine today, but... "signature required"? Crap...
                      Lots of toys... that I barely know how to turn on

Comment

Mine came in today. As usual, exemplary work from Barry. I would love to know how he manages his time. A billion posts on this forum, books, shooting, editing...whew I'm tired just writing it all!
                        Craig Meadows / Florida Production Group, Inc., Pensacola, FL
                        https://vimeo.com/fpgtv

Comment

Any chance for an e-book Barry? Thank you!
                          Madnomad Films

DUST & ILLUSIONS. A documentary film exploring 30 years of Burning Man history. Shot with the DVX100A. Watch it now at www.dustandillusions.com

Comment

No, it's only available in print.

Comment

One question Barry, I just received my camera that I order from the US, can I send in the postcard to receive a free copy or will it be shipped to US only?

Comment

If the camera came from a USA dealer and has the coupon in it, it will be honored for Canada residents too.

Comment

Working...
                                X