Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holdan probably hasn't received their shipment yet, it'll probably arrive sometime today or tomorrow. Then, presumably, they'll have to enter it into their system and get it sent out to their dealers. You might just be a little bit too soon. I'm surprised they haven't responded to emails though. I'll ask them about that.

Thanks for your interest!
    The AU-EVA1 Book - The DVX200 Book - The UX180 & UX90 Book - Lighting For Film & TV - Sound For Film & TV

Comment

Where will we be able to get the AF-100 book in Canada???

Comment

So Barry, what does the book cover besides the basic functions?

Comment

Originally posted by editman View Post
          So Barry, what does the book cover besides the basic functions?
          Lots and lots of articles on all sorts of things from basic concepts to workflow issues to exploring the lens mounts and the frame rates and the waveform and vectorscope and the CMOS sensors and then a detailed examination of every single menu item, button, switch, and function (except painfully obvious ones, of course)...

Well, here's the Table of Contents.
          The AU-EVA1 Book - The DVX200 Book - The UX180 & UX90 Book - Lighting For Film & TV - Sound For Film & TV

Comment

It'd be nice to have a PDF of the book, something to have on hand in an iPad/Nook/Kindle/etc., but I understand the piracy concerns and not having one readily available.
            Lots of toys... that I barely know how to turn on

Comment

Originally posted by Barry_Green View Post
              Lots and lots of articles on all sorts of things from basic concepts to workflow issues to exploring the lens mounts and the frame rates and the waveform and vectorscope and the CMOS sensors and then a detailed examination of every single menu item, button, switch, and function (except painfully obvious ones, of course)...

Well, here's the Table of Contents.
              Thanks Barry, seams like a great book for the AF camera

Comment

Just got my shipping notice.... Thank you Barry for getting this out so fast!

sigpic

www.zazacast.com

Comment

Originally posted by ZazaCast View Post
                  Just got my shipping notice.... Thank you Barry for getting this out so fast!
                  +1
                  Lots of toys... that I barely know how to turn on

Comment

[QUOTE=Vincent Tulasne;2214187]HI !
                    I'm In Paris, FRANCE.
                    i want to order the famous AF100 book... but no answer after 2 mails to holdan.co.uk...
                    so... how to order it in Europe ? only in direct with you Barry ?

...same for me no reply

silvio bonomi

Comment

Holdan has them in stock now, and they definitely should be responding to your emails. You should be contacting them at "sales at holdan.co.uk".

Comment

Sent my card in last Wednesday. Looking forward to reading it!
                        sigpic

Comment

Do we need to start an "Official" I got my AF-100 Book thread? Mine is coming Thursday. Thanks for the super quick turn around Barry.
                          Michael Patterson
                          Ei8ht 11 Productions
                          www.811productions.com

RED Scarlet Dragon #4227 and a whole bunch of stuff to make it work

RED Scarlet #599 stolen In San Fran on July 9th 2013 and everything else I own...

Comment

Hope to have distribution news for Canadian customers soon.

Comment

Got mine today. Thanks, Barry!
                              Stephen Mick
                              Owner/Creative Director
                              Skylark Creative

weareskylark.com

Comment

... EDIT ... Creative Video now have it on their web site:
                                https://www.creativevideo.co.uk/inde..._AG-AF101-Book

Holdan replies to my email saying they don't sell direct and suggesting I contact the supplier from whom I pre-ordered my camera. I've emailed Creative Video to see if they can get me a copy. None of my usual UK suppliers are listing the book on their website yet, hopefully this will poke Creative to stock it.

Cheers, Hywel
                                Last edited by Hywel; 01-12-2011, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X