Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just received my book, thank you Barry!!! This is some great work.
    sigpic
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2393063/
    Actor
    Musician
    Filmmaker

Comment

Originally posted by Matt smith View Post
      I have asked Lemac in Australia about the book and they said that they should be able to order them soon (australia). I'm stinging to get this book, have to wait for Lemac whilst checking Amazon daily to see if it's available
      I expect Lemac will carry it soon; they carried my HVX Book a couple of years ago. It will be available on Amazon here in the US, and I'm certain that they will ship to Australia; thing is, when I send stuff directly to Australia it takes, on average, THREE WEEKS(!) to get there. And that's just silly. And any faster shipping costs 3x as much or more, so ... the ideal situation would be to have dealers in the country who you can just go and pick it up from.

Canada distribution is coming, it should be available through all Canadian authorized Panasonic dealers very soon.
      The AU-EVA1 Book - The DVX200 Book - The UX180 & UX90 Book - Lighting For Film & TV - Sound For Film & TV

Comment

Must say the book is great no trouble getting it here in the UK. I have seen the Panasonic demo movie, I have read the book and now will get an AF101 this coming Friday.

Comment

I just received my AF100 from Abel today, with the book inside. Looking forward to diving in...

Comment

Hi Barry,

Do you think the book will go on Amazon soon, they ship to Australia and I usually get express so it takes about 10 days. I cant wait to get into the details, I love reading about the products to get the best out of them

Comment

Amazon has confirmed that they've received the shipment, so they've got 'em, they just have to process them and mark them as being in inventory.
              http://www.amazon.com/AF100-Book-Bar...6688313&sr=8-1

EDIT: in stock now.
              Last edited by Barry_Green; 02-03-2011, 01:06 PM.
              The AU-EVA1 Book - The DVX200 Book - The UX180 & UX90 Book - Lighting For Film & TV - Sound For Film & TV

Comment

Yay, in stock at Amazon

Comment

Still waiting on my copy. It would be nice reading since our shoots today have been postponed due to snow.

All the Best!

Dave

Comment

I got the book with the camera and there's some great stuff. However. What's missing are some common set-up procedures, which are also not in the manual. I tried installing the scene files per the CD and it doesn't do anything. Looking at the text files themselves, they show settings that the camera won't even do. eg. A Iris Level 19 in the DYNRNG Scene. None of the settings go over 9. Missing something?

Comment

I am a seasoned shooter and editor (ie. not a beginner) and can tell you that this book is awesome no matter what camera you are shooting with! Great job Barry.

Comment

Barry.

Any update on getting the book to New Zealand?
                        www.shooterfilm.co.nz

Panasonic AF102

SONY-FS700R

RR baseplate , F/F, Shoot35 Cinebox, Panasonic 1700HD Monitors. Adaptimax adapters. Ikan VX7e. Samurai

Prime Lenses: Nikkors . 20/f2.8, 24/f2.8, 28/f2.8, 35/f2.8, 50/f1.4, 50/f2, Micro 55/f3.5, Micro 60/f2.8, 85/f1.8, 105/f2.5, 135/f2.8, Contax -Zeiss 28/f2.8, 35/f2.8, 50/f1.7, 85/f2.8

VariPrimes: Nikkor 17-35/f2.8, Nikkor 28-70/f2.8,

GH2. Olympus 14-54 MkII

Cartoni , Weaver Heads , Miller legs. Zhuter Slider

Comment

No, but I'm pretty sure you can order it from Amazon.com and they'll ship to NZ.

Comment

Originally posted by Barry_Green View Post
                            No, but I'm pretty sure you can order it from Amazon.com and they'll ship to NZ.
                            Thanx Barry. I will get it from Amazon. (I know they will ship to NZ.)

Side note: amazes me how many American sellers on Ebay wont ship out side of the continental U.S. Is it really, really difficult or something just too hard for them to manage a simple postal transaction!
                            www.shooterfilm.co.nz

Panasonic AF102

SONY-FS700R

RR baseplate , F/F, Shoot35 Cinebox, Panasonic 1700HD Monitors. Adaptimax adapters. Ikan VX7e. Samurai

Prime Lenses: Nikkors . 20/f2.8, 24/f2.8, 28/f2.8, 35/f2.8, 50/f1.4, 50/f2, Micro 55/f3.5, Micro 60/f2.8, 85/f1.8, 105/f2.5, 135/f2.8, Contax -Zeiss 28/f2.8, 35/f2.8, 50/f1.7, 85/f2.8

VariPrimes: Nikkor 17-35/f2.8, Nikkor 28-70/f2.8,

GH2. Olympus 14-54 MkII

Cartoni , Weaver Heads , Miller legs. Zhuter Slider

Comment

Amazon.com won't let me ship to Canada. ??

Comment

I got my copy yesterday from DV-stuff U.K., at 69 pounds (don't have a pound sign on my keyboard) it must be the most expensive book in Australia, but it looks good!

Funny thing was, when I picked up my camera from John Barry last Monday, their evaluation copy of the book was on the table right next to my camera, but the salesman wouldn't sell it to me!

Cheers,

Vaughan

Comment

Working...
                                X