X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome, thanks Barry.

Comment

I just want to say thanks to Barry. This book has much value beyond explaining the AF100. I love the great detail you put into explaining camera/video basics like using a waveform monitor, lenses and mounts and tapeless workflow to name a few.

Comment

Glad you liked it!
        The AU-EVA1 Book - The DVX200 Book - The UX180 & UX90 Book - Lighting For Film & TV - Sound For Film & TV

Comment

Thanks to Barry & Jan!

sigpic

www.zazacast.com

Comment

Nice one
            So much gear, so little talent

Comment

Hello

I have ordered my AF101 from a reseller (Scandinavianphoto) in Sweden, where I live and shoot, so I guess I will not get a free copy of the book.

I have searched on Amazon for the book-no luck.

I am getting fed up att googling the universe to find out how I can get my hungry eyes upon that book. I have been searching a little on Holdan as well, and maybe Im being slow in my brain here but I dont see any "Order the book here, Stupid!"

So here is the question:

What is the easiest and quickest way for a swede to get that book?

Comment

Hey Barry, When are you going to make this a sticky?
                Jan Crittenden Livingston
                Panasonic System Communications Corporation
                Partner Sales Manager, NY and NJ

Comment

Got my book this week. Very impressive to say the least. Thanks Jan and Barry.

Comment

Originally posted by danjo View Post
                    I have ordered my AF101 from a reseller (Scandinavianphoto) in Sweden, where I live and shoot, so I guess I will not get a free copy of the book.

I have searched on Amazon for the book-no luck.

I am getting fed up att googling the universe to find out how I can get my hungry eyes upon that book. I have been searching a little on Holdan as well, and maybe Im being slow in my brain here but I dont see any "Order the book here, Stupid!"

So here is the question:

What is the easiest and quickest way for a swede to get that book?
                    The best way would be for you to contact sales@holdan.co.uk and ask them for the dealer nearest you. They should be able to get a copy to you within 24 or 48 hours.
                    The AU-EVA1 Book - The DVX200 Book - The UX180 & UX90 Book - Lighting For Film & TV - Sound For Film & TV

Comment

Originally posted by Jan_Crittenden View Post
                      Hey Barry, When are you going to make this a sticky?
                      Well, right now, I guess.

Comment

Hello, i am new here, just registered! I live in Latvia - EU. I have Ordered my AG - AF101E from Poland Company - BEiKS BiK Machulski Sp.J. - www.beiks.pl. - i payed for it right before new year and received it right after new year. I was told by my latvian panasonic that BEiKS - is the oficial dealer for my baltic region and that i should buy from them. at that moment i did not know about other dealers and have not heard about the book, but of caurse now i would like to get it as it for sure will be useful for me. So i wonder if i still can get a book for free? or i should buy it? sorry for english -

Comment

The free offer only applies to USA residents who buy their camcorder from an authorized USA dealer.

If you want to buy a copy, please contact sales@holdan.co.uk and ask them for a dealer near you who can supply it. Congrats on your new camera!

Comment

barry, is there link to buy from you or amazon?

Comment

Originally posted by dcloud View Post
                              barry, is there link to buy from you or amazon?
                              Not quite yet, but that will be coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Barry_Green View Post
                                Not quite yet, but that will be coming soon.
                                Hi Barry and others, the book is now available from Amazon.co.uk - http://www.amazon.co.uk/AF100-Book-B...5456668&sr=1-1

I think that the price include delivery to UK and Europe.

Comment

Working...
                                X