Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JVC HD100 and Letus Extreme

Hey guys,
    I am new to this post and to film. I recently purchased a JVC HD100, and have the opportunity to get the letus extreme kit. I'm just a little confused on these lens kits and how they function. Anyone used a letus on the Jvc HD100 yet? I have seen footage and it looks amazing, I'm just not sure what lens mount I need to get for it...an M42 screw mount or a Zeiss Contax (if I'm planning on getting a 50mm f/1.4 Zeiss to start off with for it. What's the difference? Also, what would be a good rod support system for my camera? Anybody know? Or have any suggestions? Thanks alot I really appreciate any responses

There's 2 Zeiss mount, either the Zeiss ZF which uses Nikon mount or the Contax/Yashica (C/Y) mount. Make sure that you know what type of Zeiss lens it is.
    "Local studio seeking young female actresses for short film in which they definitely will NOT be killed. Lack of identifying scars, dental records, or concerned family a plus. Payment to be discussed after shooting...uh...filming."

www.hiddendreamsmedia.com

Comment

either the Zeiss ZF which uses Nikon mount or the Contax/Yashica (C/Y) mount

Thanks Huy but do you have any suggestions as to which one is better?

Comment

Working...
      X