Atlanta Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlanta Group

Okay guys, if you're in Atlanta and up for forming a group, let's do it. I wanna produce a bunch of short films this year, but would welcome the chance to meet with new people and try a few new things. The point of short films is really to be experimental, so I think we can accomplish that. If anyone is interested, I can set up a meeting place and everything and we can get moving on this.

Hope to be hearing from a few of you guys soon.
    sigpic
    Rodney Smith - Flyin' Monkey Films
    Writer/Director/Cinematographer
    Website | IMDB Link | Web Series
    HVX200, Brevis35+Flip, Glidecam V-8

I'd be up for it. I could actually host one at my home in Athens if anyone feels like joining us Georgia Bulldogs. Athens and Atlanta are such unique cities... great for short films and the sort!

Comment

Hey Athens is a GREAT place for a shoot. It would definitely be a good excuse to visit Athens since I personally don't get out there too much...

I'm located in Sandy Springs myself, adn can either host at my house or at my office in Marietta.
      sigpic

Comment

Hey Rodney -- I'm in for a meet up...I live in Midtown, so we probably can meet somewhere in the middle if you have time.

I'm always up for some networking and helping other filmmakers in town out.

-Steve
        ---
        Cameras: Panasonic DVX100A (SOLD 2008) - Panasonic GH1(3) - Panasonic GH3 - Panasonic GH4
        Lenses: Nikon 50mm 1.8 - Pan 7-14mm f4.0 - Pan 12-35mm 2.8 - Leica 25mm 1.8 - Pan 14-140mm
        Audio: Zoom H4n - Sennheiser MKE400 - Audio Technica 4073A - Azden SGM-2X - Countryman Lav, Sennheiser G2
        Mac Pro 8-core (Geekbench 11582), Hackintosh (Geekbench 17569) - gSpeedES - SansDigital Raid 5 - Lacie Biggest 800
        FCP 7 - Adobe CC 2014

Comment

I would be up for it , I live in west Ga , on the AL/GA line. I don't know too much but I would really like to learn
          sigpic

Comment

I'm in Virgina Highlands, I would love to have a meetup

Comment

I'm In

Sounds like a plan. Hopefully this group will come to fruition and stick around longer than the FCP user group.

I'm in Decatur and would love to meet other DVX shooters.

Stussey
              www.masscontrolmedia.com

Comment

Me too. I'm in Grayson.
                The question is not why are we here...it's why do we ask...

Comment

Alright... i'll agree to organize things if you guys just PM me your email address and where you're located!

Comment

Hey guys,

Not sure if there has been activity here...I am in need of an occasional DP to help with some shots for our doc, INSPIRED -- anyone interested? I think I can afford to pay...depending on the rates of course!

Let me know if anyone is interested!

Thanks,
                    Steve
                    ---
                    Cameras: Panasonic DVX100A (SOLD 2008) - Panasonic GH1(3) - Panasonic GH3 - Panasonic GH4
                    Lenses: Nikon 50mm 1.8 - Pan 7-14mm f4.0 - Pan 12-35mm 2.8 - Leica 25mm 1.8 - Pan 14-140mm
                    Audio: Zoom H4n - Sennheiser MKE400 - Audio Technica 4073A - Azden SGM-2X - Countryman Lav, Sennheiser G2
                    Mac Pro 8-core (Geekbench 11582), Hackintosh (Geekbench 17569) - gSpeedES - SansDigital Raid 5 - Lacie Biggest 800
                    FCP 7 - Adobe CC 2014

Comment

I'm in Conyers and am always up for some networking and collaboration!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey Champloo, how's it going? I'm actually scheduled to be in Atlanta from July 11-21. During that time I'll be doing a reshoot of my Timefest entry "Act 2" on the HVX and the Brevis.

If you wanna meet up and can get some more Atlanta DVXUers together for a meet, I can host at my office in Marietta. Enough space for everyone there and certainly enough beer.

networking is always so much fun when beer is involved.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm in Chattanooga, and I don't mind driving

Comment

I just saw this thread, not sure how active it is....Im in ATL as well, and in Virginia Highlands, and would love to join a meetup of some kind, do some networking....

Comment

Sent you guys PMs.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X