Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found this supplier here:

https://scottymakesstuff.com/

Glad with their astonishing offer and the customer service provided. Peace of mind with a safe transaction. You can just end fine when in the hands of a reliable player.

- EAG :- )
    RED ONE @home
    Emanuel & Co's RED ONE
    RED ZOOM LENSES
    RED 300mm LENS
    Who am I?

* LINK *
    ** IMDb **

Comment

^ one of the sketchiest posts of all time
      www.VideoAbe.com

"If you’re really in favor of free speech, then you’re in favor of freedom of speech for precisely the views you despise. Otherwise, you’re not in favor of free speech." - Noam Chomsky

Comment

Originally posted by ahalpert View Post
        ^ one of the sketchiest posts of all time
        No idea why. Really : ) The same way I have no idea where you were before 2011, but I know very well where I was since October 2005 ;- )

Just a member of this community created by my good friend Jarred for filmmakers like me who I guess like to spread the word on good deals. Reason for this thread, isn't it?

Anyone see any really good ones?
        Last edited by Emanuel; 12-02-2021, 11:28 PM.
        RED ONE @home
        Emanuel & Co's RED ONE
        RED ZOOM LENSES
        RED 300mm LENS
        Who am I?

* LINK *
        ** IMDb **

Comment

Originally posted by Emanuel View Post

No idea why. Really : ) The same way I have no idea why you were before 2011, but I know very well where I was since October 2005 ;- )
          Pardon me, but I found this sentence confusing and I thought you might be a bot: "You can just end fine when in the hands of a reliable player."
          www.VideoAbe.com

"If you’re really in favor of free speech, then you’re in favor of freedom of speech for precisely the views you despise. Otherwise, you’re not in favor of free speech." - Noam Chomsky

Comment

Pardon me, but I found this sentence confusing and I thought you might be a bot: "You can just end fine when in the hands of a reliable player."
            LOL : ) You're right, English is not my native language, so I can happen to sound too mechanical on my appreciation, my bad and glad there are real people to communicate with. I am just done with so many automatic instructions and crossroads today in this digital world we all live in that we start to act like one! : D

EDIT -- Nice thread BTW :- )
            RED ONE @home
            Emanuel & Co's RED ONE
            RED ZOOM LENSES
            RED 300mm LENS
            Who am I?

* LINK *
            ** IMDb **

Comment

Sorry about my misunderstanding! I will check out the link
              www.VideoAbe.com

Comment

Sorry about my misunderstanding! I will check out the link
                No worries, it's cleared up and fully understood : ) Hope it helps! :- )
                RED ONE @home
                Emanuel & Co's RED ONE
                RED ZOOM LENSES
                RED 300mm LENS
                Who am I?

* LINK *
                ** IMDb **

Comment

Gosh! He is one of the OG's! Maybe you only recently started posting here, but we've been reading his posts for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Emanuel View Post

No worries, it's cleared up and fully understood : ) Hope it helps! :- )
                    Bravo!

Comment

So ProAv gave me my 200 back*. Black Friday is awesome.

*the 200 i didnt save because I bought the week before. - well a voucher anyway.
                      http://www.sammorganmoore.com View my feature Film

Comment

Originally posted by morgan_moore View Post
                        So ProAv gave me my 200 back*. Black Friday is awesome.

*the 200 i didnt save because I bought the week before. - well a voucher anyway.
                        The voucher that turned Sam from a cold-hearted cynic into an eternal optimist
                        www.VideoAbe.com

Comment

The voucher that turned Sam from a cold-hearted cynic into an eternal optimist
                          And his "heart grew three sizes that day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Run&Gun View Post

And his "heart grew three sizes that day..."
                            What a great line. For some reason I thought it was charlie and the chocolate factory but it turns out it's the Grinch
                            www.VideoAbe.com

Comment

Now I dont know what to buy for 200.

I dont want anything.. well I can always use more grip heads.. but will they rent or just be expected as part of my package.

Im thinking an BM switcher (atem pro) - yes I have to chip in more.. but learning to be live might be chargable so could be money well spent. a new business stream.. or a new money sink hole

what about a tiny drone (im less keen on that) new business stream.. or a new money sink hole

or some rgb lights (that little box of 4 or fake house ights?) i dont have any rgb its kind of expected a gaffer has these? can I charge more

or maybe a set of wheels to make a wheeled light stand (im not sure they have the diameter/spacing to be useful out side of a smooth studio?)

Or a little boom arm. for lights - i like the matthews boom.. but it looks a bit hard to pack and I can grip a boom myself.

or maybe another cfast card tedios but needed if you shoot c200raw.. i can get these second hand

or im pretty poor on canon lenses - so maybe a little prime.. cant find one. i have f4 10-22, 24-70 and 70-200 and a nifty

S
                              Last edited by morgan_moore; 12-03-2021, 11:09 PM.
                              http://www.sammorganmoore.com View my feature Film

Comment

BTW B&H has the Sigma 24-70 f/2.8 for Sony E (and leica l) mount $200 off today in the deal zone - $899: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...2_8_dg_dn.html

I have it and I think it's a great 24-70. Sharp, pretty, quick and reliable AF, good coatings, close minimum focus distance (.34x magnification at 24mm, .22x at 70mm). My only quibble is I don't love the barrel distortion at 24mm, but it's on par with other 24-70s I've used
                                www.VideoAbe.com

Comment

Working...
                                X