ARRI Alura 30-80mm T2.8 with LDS PL Mount + Innerspace case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SOLD] ARRI Alura 30-80mm T2.8 with LDS PL Mount + Innerspace case

Professionally maintained Arri Alura T2.8 30-80mm lens with LDS PL mount and Imperial (feet) markings. Also including a custom Innerspace flight case, along with front and rear caps and screw-in zoom ring handle lever. Lens passed a full inspection at Duclos in Los Angeles in March 2022, and I had them perform their recommended service. Lens has not been used on a shoot since then. It is in excellent condition with clean optics - no haze, fungus or scratches. Body is in great shape with very minimal signs of wear.

Located in Minneapolis area. Buyer pays shipping and Paypal/Venmo fees, wire transfer also an option. 48-hour inspection period, you can contact me to return the lens for any reason within 48 hours of arrival.
    Refund minus my costs (bank fees).

$10,250. Not interested in trades.

More photos at
    https://imgur.com/a/1KNlKki

Email me at kevin@image-generation.com - thanks!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TwinCitiesShooter; 02-03-2023, 02:42 PM.
    Kevin McKeever | Director of Photography and Editor | www.image-generation.com
    Sony FS7, Canon L lenses, full lighting and audio packages

Awwww, that's my old 30-80! Well, interested buyers, if you care about such things, it's lensed some magic including later seasons of Key & Peele...
    Charles Papert
    charlespapert.com

Comment

Yes indeed, that's your old baby, Charles! Sorry to let her go, especially with her storied history, but my lens needs have changed.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Working...
        X