Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[FS: General] Pelican 1510 Canon C300 Carry On Travel Case

Hi,
    I'm selling a Pelican 1510 Canon C300 Carry On Travel Case.

The Pelican 1510 C300 Carry-On Case is a custom made Filmtools exclusive item. The case itself is a 1510 Pelican case which makes it rugged, watertight, airtight, dustproof and crushproof. It has a fold down extension handle and wheels for ease of transport, as well as a side handle and front handle. Also, the padlock protectors provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft. The interior has custom made foam that has a cutout for the C300 camera body, a cutout for the C300 Monitor, cutouts for 2 batteries, a cutout out for a 0945 memory card case, one for the charger and large cutout that will hold a variety of items such as a CP.2 lens or other accessories. (This cutout measures 5.5" x 5" wide with a depth of 5")

The Pelican 1510 Airline Carry-On Case with custom foam is designed for the Canon EOS C300 cinema camera is the FAA maximum carry on size. Outside Dimensions: 22" x 14" x 9". Inside Dimensions (without foam): 20.2" x 11.4" x 7.5". Weight: 14 pounds.

I'm looking to get $175 for the case. The case retails for $459.80. Buy from me and save a bunch. Price already includes shipping and PayPal fees.

I will only ship within the United States.

Thanks!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 4 photos.
Working...
X