Atomos Shogun Inferno Kit + Atomos MasterCaddy 512GB SSD + Extras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SOLD] Atomos Shogun Inferno Kit + Atomos MasterCaddy 512GB SSD + Extras

This is an awesome kit! If you look closely, you’ll notice it includes far more than the regular accessory kit. Here is what you’ll get:

Atomos Shogun Inferno Kit
    • Shogun Inferno Monitor
    • 512gb Atomos Master Caddy SSD
    • Hard Case
    • 4x NP-F750 batteries
    • USB 3.0 drive dock
    • D-tap cable
    • XLR adapter cable
    • 5x Empty Drive Caddys
    • 1x Shogun Sunhood
    • 2x AC adapters (the swappable US and International wall plugs are not pictured, but they are included)
    • 2x Battery chargers
    Overall, everything is in great used condition – it’ll be obvious to you that this kit has lived its life inside of a studio space. There is minor wear on some accessories/batteries from regular professional handling. The screen itself is in great condition, the only note is that there is currently one stuck pixel (blue). It’s only visible on dark backgrounds, if you look at the picture I included of the menu screen you will see a blue dot just below the “e” in “the” (in the power off sentence). I never noticed it under normal circumstances.

It’s an amazing piece of kit, but more than I can handle for one-man field work, so I’d like to see it in the hands of someone who can use it!

Additional, high-resolution pictures: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...JS?usp=sharing

Looking for $850 OBO. I only accept Paypal goods and services and only ship to confirmed/verified addresses in the continental US. Always fully insured and usually with signature confirmation to protect us both. Let me know if you have any questions or offers!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 5 photos.
    Last edited by compudork; 11-25-2021, 05:05 AM.

Big price drop - now $850!

Comment

Working...
    X