Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SOLD] ~ ~ ~ Panasonic DVX100B ~ ~ ~

Would you believe it?

It always feels so strange using older technology like this because it just takes you back instantly.

I couldn’t locate any cables for it, so I purchased a 3rd party power adapter and it still works beautifully in all its DVX100B glory. Very nice condition for its time.

I checked eBay and these have been going between $350-$500 (plus tax) depending on the condition and accessories. Or you could take a chance on the ones that "don't know if the camera works".

Nevertheless, $350, shipped (with the power supply) if you’re interested in capturing some vintage footage or digitizing any old tapes, or maybe even just having it as a time machine to perhaps better days.

Please PM me if you have any questions and/or would like to see photos. Thank you.

Hey people, last call for this one. I'm hoping the DVX100B travels to a DVXuser home and not a recycling center.

$325, shipped, thank you.

Comment

Wish you were local. Would grab it as I have some old tapes I would like to put through, but shipping would make it too expensive for the few shots I'd like to grab.
      w: Noel Evans TV

e: noel@noelevans.tv
      p: +61 (0) 408 455 374

Comment

I hear you, I actually used it yesterday to digitize a tape. I already had the footage but just wanted to do it as it's been like 10 years...and it was more fun yesterday than I remember it being. Felt like a science experiment, ha.

Comment

Working...
        X