Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brandonanthony1
    replied
    Gotcha. Sounds like it could be a helicoil issue. I would throw out an offer but I dont want to offend you

Leave a comment:

• housetwelve
    replied
    Not sure how to answer that exactly. There is noticeable drag throughout most of the focus rotation, but 15ft-infinity is "easy" again. I would say that the lens wouldn't be a good choice for any kind of handheld moving shots, but it worked fine for me in sit down interviews. I'm only selling because I switched camera systems. I think both lenses would be good candidates for rehousing.

Leave a comment:

• brandonanthony1
    replied
    When you say harder to turn, how hard are we talkin?

Leave a comment:

• housetwelve
    replied
    24mm has sold

$525 for the remaining 2 lenses

Leave a comment:

• housetwelve
    started a topic [SOLD] Nikon Nikkor 24 - 50 - 85 AI-s

Nikon Nikkor 24 - 50 - 85 AI-s

$600 net

Nikon 85mm f/1.4 AI-s:
    - K&F Koncept adapter to EF mount
    - Step up ring to 77mm
    - De-clicked aperture
    * Dropped * This is a beast of a lens that previously had the redrock micro adapter on it, which is attached with screws. Due to the weight of the lens, the screws loosened enough for the lens to fall off a camera. The focus ring is harder to turn then it should be, but there's no other obvious damage.

Nikon NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4 AI-s:
    - Redrock Micro adapter to EF mount
    - Step up ring to 77mm
    - De-clicked
    * Dropped * There is a slight weird drag on the focus ring some but not all of the time, and the adapter is bent. It's still a workhorse lens, currently sold for $470 new.

Nikon 24mm f/2.8 AI-s:
    - NOT de-clicked, but I can do it for you if you wish
    - Currently Nikon mount, but I do have the Redrock Micro adapter to EF mount I can put on
    - Step up ring to 77mm
    Attached Files
    Last edited by housetwelve; 09-23-2021, 01:16 PM.
Working...
X