This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SOLD] Panasonic Leica 42.5mm f1.2 lens

I have a perfect copy Panasonic Leica 42.5mm f1.2 available to sell. This was my favorite goto lens for my GH4 and it is a perfect copy, great focus and no issues. I sold my Gh4 about six months ago, and to show how much I love the lens, I have kept it for that time not wanting to see it go in case I replace the Gh4. But alas upcoming projects have required a switch to another system and as much as I hate to see it go (especially with the Gh5 coming to tempt me back over), but I must let go. I have had a lens filter on it since purchase. No scratches or damage. Mostly used in studio situations. Never exposed to elements.

Including shipping and paypal fees to the continental US. Contact me through DVXUSER messaging. I have sold many items here, many before the rating system. All positive experiences. Let me know if you have any questions. I will post photos tomorrow.

LOWERED to $900
    Last edited by newadam; 11-21-2016, 09:21 AM.

photos

IMG_2351.jpgIMG_2352.jpg

Comment

Price lowered to $1000 including Paypal and Shipping to the US. I also have the original box and packing materials. Perfect copy of this lens.

Comment

Price lowered to $950 shipped to US.

Comment

Price lowered to $900, paypal and shipped to US.

Comment

Price lowered to $875, shipped and PayPal.

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
              X