Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Jimerson
    replied
    Yes, there's a technical glitch right now. Working to get it cleared up. Sorry about that.

Meanwhile, I've made the downloadable version available for $11.99 while it's worked on.

http://wbsltd.fetchapp.com/sell/aeliboch

Leave a comment:

• doubledark
    replied
    went to buy but this is now showing as a "private course" .

Leave a comment:

• David Jimerson
    replied
    24p & Frame Rates is now available for streaming at Udemy! Get it now for the special price of $12 for a limited time . . .

https://www.udemy.com/24p-frame-rate...Code=24P-WBS-2

Leave a comment:

• David Jimerson
    replied
    Originally posted by Design Media Consultants View Post
    This is an excellent and worthwhile tutorial for anyone shooting 24p - also great production quality.
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Design Media Consultants
    replied
    This is an excellent and worthwhile tutorial for anyone shooting 24p - also great production quality.

Leave a comment:

• David Jimerson
    replied
    Now available -- a 7-minute preview reel for 24p & Frame Rates

The preview is 720/60p, just like the full program -- download is ~339 MB.

Click on the banner below for more information!

24pBanner.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Kaisa Aho
    replied
    Okay. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• David Jimerson
    replied
    For a little while longer.

Leave a comment:

• Kaisa Aho
    replied
    How long is the introductory price available?

Leave a comment:

• Peabody
    replied
    I know, my eyes are up here.

Leave a comment:

• David Jimerson
    replied
    Programming note: Christy Grantham, who played Mrs. Samples in 24p & Frame Rates, will be in Monday night's episode of Revolution on NBC.

Leave a comment:

• David Jimerson
    replied
    Thanks for the review, Bill! Looks like you got out of it what we hoped.

Leave a comment:

• BillinSC
    replied
    I just bought this video on Friday morning and it is great. The thought and care that went into this project was clear from the start. The video uses some film noir type clips in various formats and is edited together so that you get a true idea of how your footage will stack up at various frame rates. This is the best demonstration I have seen to date that illustrates the advantage of 24P in story telling vs. the 30P, 29.97i/59.97i/60P thing. The use of black and white really made it pop because you can truly see the differences in frame rate without color distraction. The scripting of the demonstration scenes was pretty snappy too.

The focus was on the use of 24P and not a gizmo, gadget, or hyped up program. This video should allay any fears about using various formats and how to get a compelling story filmed and then to the right format for viewing. Too many times we get caught up in software and hardware that we miss the important things. This video should help you deliver sharp looking material without getting preachy about what format that you should use. That is actually emphasized by David.

Sincerely,
    Bill

Leave a comment:

• David Jimerson
    replied
    The intro price of $14.99 is coming to an end soon! Get 24p & Frame Rates now before the price increase!

Leave a comment:

• David Jimerson
    replied
    Thanks, Horse!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X