Single thin line appears when recording video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GH1 Single thin line appears when recording video

I have an unhacked gh1 that I purchased from KEH Camera with an ex+ rating. The camera arrived and was in amazing shape. I was recording something yesterday and noticed about 5/6 of the way down there was a thin yet distinct horizontal line in the image. I put it on my computer to confirm and sure enough it was there I tried some shots in other lighting and still had that same distinct line. I contacted KEH and they offered to check it out. I am just wondering if anyone has any idea what might be causing this issue. It really is only noticeable in lower light scenarios, but now that I know its there its all I notice. I tried comparing it to my old hacked gh1 that I've had for awhile and there was nothing similar to it.

Sounds like a sensor issue. Not good. Send it back.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrius Simutis View Post
      Sounds like a sensor issue. Not good. Send it back.
      Thanks! Will do. Was kind of disappointing seeing as my other GH1 has been through so much with issue. KEH seems to be on top of things though and sent me a free shipping label and will have another camera mailed out once they receive and process it at no cost to me.

Comment

Working...
      X